Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anyone watch kdrama?

User Profile: MeghaS
MeghaS July 11th, 2019

I looove kdrama!! Anyone here watch any?

18
User Profile: Afa123
Afa123 July 14th, 2019

@MeghaS yes I love Kdramas, Currently watching Arthdal Chronicles and Designated Survivor 60 days

2 replies
User Profile: MeghaS
MeghaS OP July 14th, 2019

@Afa123 omggg! How is arthdal? Worth watching?

1 reply
User Profile: Afa123
Afa123 July 14th, 2019

@MeghaS It's a bit slow but Song Joong Ki is my favorite <3 plus the plot is actually really good but it really depends on you. Worth watching and trying if you like it though

load more
load more
User Profile: courageousheart96
courageousheart96 December 9th, 2019

Yes, I like Kdramas

User Profile: Escaily
Escaily February 10th, 2020

I want to watch them but I don't know where to watch them for free

1 reply
User Profile: Afa123
Afa123 July 4th, 2020

@Escaily try viki

load more
User Profile: Niikiita9
Niikiita9 June 13th, 2020

I haven't watched many but descendants of the sun😍

1 reply
User Profile: crystalQueen
crystalQueen August 4th, 2020

@Niikiita9

Descendants of the Sun is just ❤️❤️😍😍😍

load more
User Profile: HollowBlack
HollowBlack June 19th, 2020

Yeah, I'm a K-drama and a K-pop fan

User Profile: PRANAYSAGAR
PRANAYSAGAR June 19th, 2020

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. I extremely loved it.

User Profile: giggleSun1695
giggleSun1695 July 23rd, 2020

Yes! Right know "it's okay to not be okay" is my go to!

User Profile: suzanne1979
suzanne1979 August 4th, 2020

My current is "It's Okay to not be okay". Love most Asian dramas. I've been in to them since "Boys over flowers". Better than most of what you find in the US these days. If you haven't checked out Chinese dramas, "The Legend of Fuyao" was pretty awesome, as was "Eternal Love". I actually have a Rakuten Viki and WeTV subscription because I am addicted.

User Profile: LadyDair
LadyDair August 17th, 2020

@MeghaS I love it! It's so relaxing somehow...

User Profile: Adeline12345
Adeline12345 February 20th, 2021

Yass! Has anyone been watching Mr Queen? You're missing out if you're not!