Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favourite Movie

User Profile: HeartyAlly
HeartyAlly June 23rd

What movie/movies can you never get tired of watching? For me, it's Across the Universe (2007) and Stuck in Love (2012).

ff8dea845a5c5a3787329473835d35e9_1782201740.jpg

12

@HeartyAlly

The Harry Potter series, it's evergreen.

harry-potter-golden.gif

2 replies
User Profile: HeartyAlly
HeartyAlly OP June 23rd

@trueconfidant123 Ah I agree! Harry Potter is such a good movie series! Timeless. 

cqu7no0ukaasubv_1782220637.png


1 reply

@HeartyAlly absolutely timeless ! 😄💕

load more
load more
User Profile: HollowBlack
HollowBlack June 23rd

@HeartyAlly There’s a few that I watch every once in a while ; Confessions of a shopaholic, The Truman show, The Shawshank Redemption.

1 reply
User Profile: HeartyAlly
HeartyAlly OP June 23rd

@HollowBlack Oh, those are really great movies. 💞 Thank you for sharing! The Shawshank Redemption is really something! ✨

the-shawshank-redemption_1782229475.png

load more

okk


User Profile: Iwuznothere
Iwuznothere August 25th

@HeartyAlly

There are plenty for me: Shrek, Kung fu panda and the equalizer.

1) Back to the Future 1, 2 & 3

2) Home Alone 1 & 2

3) The Lion King (1994)

4) Miss Congeniality

5) Sister Act

6) Gone In Sixty Seconds

7) A Girl, Interrupted

8) A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

9) Pirates of the Caribbean (all of them)

10) Dr. Seuss's How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)

User Profile: SpacetimeScribe
SpacetimeScribe September 1st

I could watch interstellar a hundred times!

User Profile: Eirloom444
Eirloom444 September 2nd
  1. 10 things I hate about you

  2. The Craft

  3. Empire Records

  4. The Fifth Element

  5. The Full Monty

  6. Galaxy Quest

  7. Happy Death Day and Happy Death Day 2U

  8. How to Train Your Dragon

  9. Jurassic Park

  10. Lego Batman

  11. Lisa Frankenstein

  12. Me Before You

  13. Notting Hill

  14. The Others

  15. The Princess Bride

  16. Romy and Michele's Highschool Reunion

  17. School of Rock

  18. Shaun of the Dead

  19. Anything Spiderman or Marvel in general

  20. Twilight

  21. Warm Bodies

I made this list from my DVD collection. Can you tell I'm Gen X? 😂

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 September 2nd

@Eirloom444

Damn. I love this list. I'm going to save this really quick! 🩷

load more
User Profile: softFox310
softFox310 September 6th

For me it’s Now you see me 2 and 3. Also sound of music!