Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a new TV series

User Profile: I512
I512 October 12th, 2021

Something lighthearted and maybe even relaxing, but also something to ease my mind. Suggestions?

11
User Profile: vlostwithyouv
vlostwithyouv October 12th, 2021

Male female what have you watched before and liked, give us a hint.......

User Profile: yayray
yayray October 18th, 2021

@I512 My go-tos would be comedies: Schitt's Creek, Brooklyn 99, The Good Place, Parks and Recreation, or New Girl are my favs!

User Profile: I512
I512 OP October 19th, 2021

@yayray Schitts Creek is on my watch list, so I think I'll go with that.

User Profile: yayray
yayray October 19th, 2021

@I512 It's a super fun show, the best seasons are 3 onwards but 1 and 2 are good too : )

load more
load more
User Profile: SueB74
SueB74 October 19th, 2021

Gilmore girls


User Profile: WhatTheHeartWants
WhatTheHeartWants January 6th, 2022

SUCH A GOOD SHOW🥺

load more
User Profile: unassumingTalker4720
unassumingTalker4720 October 19th, 2021

There's this show from the early 2000's, "Dead like me" . You might like that since you're into that kind of comedy. You might also like Arrested Development. And definitely check out the office if you have not yet

User Profile: Eudaimonia99
Eudaimonia99 October 28th, 2021

My laughing list: Mythic Quest, Modern Family, Brooklyn 99, The Good Place, The Big Bang Theory

Halloween bonus: Santa Clarita Diet. This show is hilarious and scary at the same time.

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic November 2nd, 2021

Don't forget to check out this thread too https://www.7cups.com/forum/HobbyZone_125/MoviesandTelevision_898/TVseriesworthwatching_31957/

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Sifavel
Sifavel November 4th, 2021

If you look for something interesting but lighthearted, I recommend watching Emily in Paris or Bold Type. These TV shows are for girls mostly but I think everyone likes them. By the way, does anyone use streaming devices? Recently I bought Firestick and had some problems with it but I easily solved them with customer service help https://www.firesticktricks.com/amazon-firestick-customer-service.html

User Profile: WhatTheHeartWants
WhatTheHeartWants January 6th, 2022

The bold type is like s_x in the city vibes

load more