Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Vamps or witches or werewolves

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath October 18th, 2022

Heylooo everyone!

I think there's lots of movies, books, shows etc about the supernatural beings lol, vampires, witches, werewolves etc and wanted to make a space to discuss about everyone's favorites ☺

🧛‍♂️ What is your favorite movie/ show or book on these subjects?

🧛‍♀️ Would you rather be a vampire or a witch or a werewolf? Why?

🧙‍♀️ Do you have any interesting fact or thought to share about them? Go ahead!!


20
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP October 18th, 2022

Thought you may be interested @pandanfe 💕

User Profile: SleepyShyCat
SleepyShyCat October 18th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Spooky fun 🧙🏻‍♀️🧛🐺

I haven't really watched much within the theme but I did recently finish watching motherland: Fort Salem which is kind of what if witches ran the US army and tbh a unique take on witches and their powers. Quite a fun show to watch.

And if I had to pick, I'd be a witch, so I can have all the pet cats 🧙🏻‍♀️🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP October 18th, 2022

@SleepyShyCat yes spooky 🧛‍♀️

that does sound interesting I'll have to check out haha and wow you have your priorities straight xD go cats and witches 😄

User Profile: SleepyShyCat
SleepyShyCat October 18th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Definitely have a look at the show - it centers around women being in charge too and a society where women are very empowered which I enjoyed watching 😮 and no wands necessary either, power comes from voice 🧙🏻‍♀️and then your typical (violent) witch hunt but with modern methods

And of course, top priority is always cats 🐈‍⬛👻

load more
load more
User Profile: kenzolena
kenzolena October 18th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

* my favourite serie is: seraph of the end

* I think a vampire I find them cool and interresting

* idk

User Profile: kenzolena
kenzolena October 18th, 2022

I find it fascinating how everyone has different opinions and stuff. I never heard of some things. I will check them out tho

User Profile: tealChestnut6477
tealChestnut6477 October 18th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

I like Twilight and Vampire Diaries

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP October 21st, 2022

@tealChestnut6477 Classics!! ❤

load more
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 October 18th, 2022

@Optimisticempath I love movies that have to do with supernatural beings and I believe there's symbolizing and a philosophical demention of the whole topic as well. Thank you very much for bringing this up!

User Profile: Osd123
Osd123 October 19th, 2022

Out of the three I think witches are pretty neat, whether it’s the green child like kind or like forest witch type stuff. There’s an a24 movie called VVITCH that’s actually really good, it’s pretty long tho, but tw.. I’d recommend looking it up on doesthedogdie.com before watching.. it can get a little much for certain audiences. I don’t have many facts at all but I do know that a lot of Christian views are based in original pagan views and traditions. No shade on either religion, that’s just like the only fact I think I know about them haha. And I’d honestly rather be a witch out of the three but I’d probably be a vampire considering I’m really pale and only really exist at night lolol

User Profile: Kaylaaaaaaa722
Kaylaaaaaaa722 October 19th, 2022

My favorite show on this type of subject would have to be the vampire diaries 😅


I think I would rather be a vampire just because it seems cool

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP December 22nd, 2022

@Kaylaaaaaaa722 SAME haha 🧛‍♀️🧛‍♂️

load more
User Profile: MelpomeneHappySad7
MelpomeneHappySad7 October 19th, 2022

Does a Tribrid count of is that being greedy,

The Originals

vampire diaries

legacy

Teen Wolf.


I would pick Vampire as lives forever


User Profile: crimsonCup1866
crimsonCup1866 October 19th, 2022

Mine would be....

The originals

Legacies

It has all three of them; Vampired, witches and werewolves

And i'll defs want to be a vampire for sooo many reasons

Mostly cause they don't age, and live for thousands of years