Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weird Dream I had

User Profile: TheSpiderSystem
TheSpiderSystem February 17th, 2023

So I had this weird dream where it was an entire anime recap in a way like it skipped around the story but it was called Zero Heart. So in the beginning a crystal heart got smashed and scattered around the world and 2 heros idk the names of the girl and boy from Zero two it was them. And they had to find the heart fragments. I legit thought the name of the anime was Zero heart and couldn't find it when i googled it lmao anyone think this is a good idea for an anime?

6
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic February 17th, 2023

@DragonPixal Dreams are amazing! That one sounds really interesting, perhaps you should create the anime!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk February 17th, 2023

Were you a character in the dream too? I've never had a dream that's anime-like. This sounds like a good storyline!~

@DragonPixal

3 replies
User Profile: TheSpiderSystem
TheSpiderSystem OP February 18th, 2023

@Jaeteuk

no it was mostly kinda like clips from the anime from a video i've watched mainly from a recap of the story but it was so cool the begining was so detailed i wanna animate it so baddd

2 replies
User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk February 18th, 2023

I see. I remember having dreams about dramas I've binged on, except I became one of the leads.

@DragonPixal

1 reply
User Profile: TheSpiderSystem
TheSpiderSystem OP February 18th, 2023

@Jaeteuk

the funny part about the dream is ive never watched the anime only seen some clips

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: OneKindPotato
OneKindPotato February 18th, 2023

If you add a few more elements, I think it has a lot of potential