Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Whatcha watching? 🎄

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 22nd, 2024

Hey hey everyone, is it too early to start binging on the cliche netflix christmasyyy rom coms already? I think not!😛

One of my favorite things to do during these last two months of the year is to watch the Christmasyy themed movies, and if it's a cliche rom-com, then it's even better!🥰

I did see a few recently added titles on Netflix (likely on other streaming platforms too) and I think "it's beginning to look like Christmas" lol, but haven't watched any yet, sooooo would love any recommendations, for such movies, themed around Christmas, holidays, festive cheer, rom-com etc all things wholesome and loving!🥰

Any all-time Christmas favorite movies?😮

Feel free to share any recommendations, old as well as new, and for any streaming platforms other than netflix also!💖

reaction-cat-intensifies.gif

37
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 March 7th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It's an interesting topic, Sunshine! 🌞💖⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💖

My favorite Christmasy 🎄 theme movie is Home Alone o(^▽^)o💗

with Kevin (Macauly Culkin posing like this ‘😱’ ) 

Below is the poster ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

download_1741351203.jpeg

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 9th, 2025

@VictoriaLove7 aww love that you used christmasy colors to answer this, Vic xD hii hii, good to see you and I agreeee, Home Alone is such a classic. 🥰

I remember watching these on repeat many years back lol, been a while since I watched though so I'll use this as a reminder to go back in time with the Home Alone series! 💖

3 replies
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 March 9th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Me actually copied the way you used Christmasy 🎄 colors red and green letters in your article, Sunshine 🌞💖ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)💖

Because me loves the way you gave the Christmasy 🎄 vibe not only through the topic ୧⍢⃝୨💗 you wrote but also through the font colors (。╹▿╹。)💗

What about you, Sunshine 🌞💖 , what are your all-time Christmas favorite movies? ٩( ᐖ )۶🤗💖

images-15_1741548755.jpeg

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 10th, 2025

@VictoriaLove7 haha yes you did and, thanks for matching my christmas vibe! 🥰

Ooh so many, Home alone series, Harry Potter series, cliche netflix rom-com movies specially the ones that release during christmas time! Love all of that merry love in the air! 🥰

1 reply
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 March 10th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤗💖

images-13_1741631384.jpeg

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 16th, 2025

Nick and Noel! It’s an adorable animated Christmas movie about a dog and a cat. It’s super funny too <3 It came out in 1993 :)