Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Michaela42
Michaela42 November 11th, 2014

Poseidon!!

User Profile: sheIby
sheIby November 12th, 2014

Last in general, Dumb and Dumber. The last movie I watched for the first time was Her, the plot sounds pretty strange but it's such a beautiful movie, amazing amazing amazing.

User Profile: Natta
Natta November 12th, 2014

I don't even remember... Captain America maybe? I don't watch movies as regularly as I used to, I watch Pretty Little Liars. Anyone else who does that?

User Profile: hvr68
hvr68 November 15th, 2014

Firestarter, aStephen King movie with Drew Barrymore as a kid. Idk why, it came on TV and I didn't feel like changing the channel. I do love weird 80s movies though.cheeky

User Profile: aquaTortoise27
aquaTortoise27 November 15th, 2014

I saw the Invisible War, after been introduced to it in school. We watched the trailer in class.

User Profile: ImNidhi
ImNidhi November 15th, 2014

The fault in our stars..an awesome movie it is..:)

User Profile: smileforawhile
smileforawhile November 15th, 2014

The last movie I watched was Ouija

User Profile: Oceane
Oceane November 15th, 2014

The last movie I watched was Gone Girl. It's simply brilliant ! and the main actress Rosamund Pike is amazing in it :)(It may have some triggering content though...)

User Profile: SpringsofHope
SpringsofHope November 16th, 2014

The Sixth Sense. It was really good. Scary, but more in a haunting and not gory, way.

User Profile: Ketsuki
Ketsuki November 18th, 2014

The Nightmare Before Christmas with the other half on Halloween :)