Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Pam
Pam November 18th, 2014

Maleficent- it was so incredible and beautiful to watch.

2 replies
User Profile: FrancescaGabrielle
FrancescaGabrielle November 19th, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Maleficent! Saw it two times in theaters D:

User Profile: Famowasa
Famowasa November 23rd, 2014

Love maleficent so much

load more
User Profile: AngelWings61636
AngelWings61636 November 20th, 2014

Noah. Let's just put it this way. It is not biblically accurate.

1 reply
User Profile: thecorndogisinonit
thecorndogisinonit November 20th, 2014

The new Moses movie look promising.

load more
User Profile: helloBalsam96
helloBalsam96 November 21st, 2014

MOCKING JAY PART ONE!!!!! 😍😍😍 OMG IT WAS SO GOOD

User Profile: DeadlyAlone
DeadlyAlone November 22nd, 2014

Annabelledevil

User Profile: Ketsuki
Ketsuki November 23rd, 2014

9. It was... different.

User Profile: Farheen
Farheen November 23rd, 2014

Pay it Forward.

I know it's old but well, it was a great movie and I highly recommend it

1 reply
User Profile: Dhawal
Dhawal November 23rd, 2014

It's such a positive movie,

Just like Old is gold .

load more
User Profile: Dhawal
Dhawal November 23rd, 2014

interstellar

User Profile: ByYourSide
ByYourSide December 1st, 2014

Big Hero!! Bymax so cute..yes

User Profile: BlackBirdFly
BlackBirdFly December 2nd, 2014

If I Stay

User Profile: faeriechyld68
faeriechyld68 December 2nd, 2014

Mockingjay part 1. Awesome!

1 reply
User Profile: stressedswift13
stressedswift13 December 10th, 2014

OMGyes!!!

load more