Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: lovelykh
lovelykh January 28th, 2015

Remembrance

User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 January 28th, 2015

Ace Ventura

So funny

User Profile: DaniC
DaniC January 28th, 2015

The interview

1 reply
User Profile: ahasbeamer
ahasbeamer February 1st, 2015

Is it good? There is so much hype around it !

load more
User Profile: HalieNicole357
HalieNicole357 January 28th, 2015

Unbroken!

User Profile: WaywardVictorian
WaywardVictorian January 28th, 2015

The Fault in Our Stars

User Profile: ajvanshneed
ajvanshneed January 28th, 2015

Just saw "The Grand Budapest Hotel" on demand. Not bad at all, though a little on the weird side - but online other strange movies, it was straightforward enough to the point where I understood what was going on, at least in terms of the overall plot. Lots of funny little remarks thrown in and random bits.

5 replies
User Profile: nysghislistening
nysghislistening February 1st, 2015

You should see the other works of Wes Anderson too. He is great. I've seen his all movies. Still Moonrise Kingdom is my favourite.

User Profile: nysghislistening
nysghislistening February 1st, 2015

You should see the other works of Wes Anderson too. He is great. I've seen his all movies. Still Moonrise Kingdom is my favourite.

User Profile: SymphoniousRefine
SymphoniousRefine February 2nd, 2015

The last movie I was watched that I hadn't seen before was Debug. It really sucked.

User Profile: resourcefulYard1198
resourcefulYard1198 February 2nd, 2015

Wes Anderson is a genius. If you like Grand Hotel, check out The Royal Tennenbaums

1 reply
User Profile: nysghislistening
nysghislistening February 3rd, 2015

Oh, the needle in the hay scene!

load more
load more
User Profile: discreetWater
discreetWater January 29th, 2015

The Hobbit: Battleof the Five Armies

1 reply
User Profile: Kiki0315
Kiki0315 January 29th, 2015

I saw the movie it was awesome!

load more
User Profile: depressingday
depressingday January 29th, 2015

The Maze Runner😍😍

1 reply
User Profile: convivialFriend25
convivialFriend25 February 2nd, 2015

Book is waaaay better 📕📗📘📙

load more
User Profile: Funyuns800000
Funyuns800000 January 29th, 2015

Blended! 😊😊 such a cute and funny movie!

User Profile: Minyaa
Minyaa January 29th, 2015

Last movie seen? Interstellar. Yep I know it's pretty late but I just got my time to watch that movie :D Although I bet it's way nicer to watch it in home teather or a cinema

2 replies
User Profile: mtinezz
mtinezz January 29th, 2015

How was it?? I haven't heard much but it seems to have pretty good reviews..

1 reply
User Profile: nysghislistening
nysghislistening February 1st, 2015

Kiddin'? It was great! ou should see it as soon as you can. Especially if you like Nolan's work or Kubrick's2001: Space Odyssey

load more
load more