Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: grillme
grillme December 9th, 2019

Home Alone...(as usual...)

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme December 11th, 2019

Avengers: Endgame (again)

User Profile: grillme
grillme December 11th, 2019

@ifyouknowtocountcountwithme

Til the end of time...

User Profile: grillme
grillme December 11th, 2019

@ifyouknowtocountcountwithme

They were all so mature and tired...weary...😔😔😔depressing...

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme December 11th, 2019

@grillme you didn't like it then? It's ok if you didn't

User Profile: grillme
grillme December 11th, 2019

@ifyouknowtocountcountwithme

I liked it alot just for that feeling of wise and tired ang gone through the washing mashine 200000 times...worn out...I love all the movies...pitty stan lee had to leave, smiling old fart...liked him a lot...

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme December 12th, 2019

@grillme yeah sad he left

User Profile: grillme
grillme December 12th, 2019

@ifyouknowtocountcountwithme

The dreamer...

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: quietBeach3242
quietBeach3242 December 11th, 2019

I saw Frozen 2 and bawled like a baby the WHOLE time!

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz December 12th, 2019

Three Men And A naughty Baby

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 December 28th, 2019

@lazyKatz - What???

I am actually in the middle of "Three Men and a Baby"! I think I have about 20 mins remaining.

load more
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 December 22nd, 2019

Pet Sematary 2019 (The new one).

User Profile: Gregory234
Gregory234 December 24th, 2019

I've recently installed Xenon Kodi build https://www.firestickhow.com/diggz-xenon-build-kodi.html on Amazon Firestick, so I can stream everything I want, including movies and TV shows. Last film I watched was Bridge of Spies with Tom Hanks. If you like historical movies and dramas, I recommend it with confidence.

User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 December 24th, 2019

Krampus

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz December 28th, 2019

Watching Chicago now.

User Profile: shyKitten5756
shyKitten5756 December 29th, 2019

Harry Potter

User Profile: greybones
greybones December 29th, 2019

Pacific Rim 2...

Magnificent girl...