Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: enchantingsea
enchantingsea January 30th, 2020

paddington 2

User Profile: piecefulzen
piecefulzen January 30th, 2020

Harold and Kumar

User Profile: artemisbenabese
artemisbenabese January 30th, 2020

House of the Flying Daggers

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 30th, 2020

Butch Cassidy and partner the Sundance Kid.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 30th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Wrong thread what a plonker I'll never learn

load more
User Profile: MattyGUK83
MattyGUK83 January 30th, 2020

Every week I arragne a small group of friends to come round and watch a film. We take it in turns to choose an overall theme and then each week one person chooses a film. It's really good as i have watched films i wouldn't have normally and it gives me something to look forward to. We all record our reviews and opinions on the letterboxd app https://letterboxd.com/MattyGUk83/

I can't recommend this enough, it has helped me through years of depression and hard times. A recent stand out film was "Her".

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 10th, 2020

@MattyGUK83 - Hi! This sounds like much fun :) May I come? hehe, Platy

load more
User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 February 9th, 2020

Spider man. Into the spider verse

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 10th, 2020

I am currently about one-half through "Age of Adaline." I've seen it only once before (I think) and now I am watching my own copy, so that is rather cool. So far my DVD works just fine :) Platy

User Profile: brilliantTurtle89
brilliantTurtle89 February 10th, 2020

Titanic. Made me cry again.

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence February 10th, 2020

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx February 10th, 2020

@BeyondTheInvisible same :)

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence February 10th, 2020

@Mellietronx

Hi Mellie!

Nice yes

load more
load more
User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx February 14th, 2020

Midsommer. It was a bit messed up X_x