Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: piecefulzen
piecefulzen February 14th, 2020

Green Inferno

User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 14th, 2020

I recently watched Terminator: Dark Fate

User Profile: CarefulPlum56
CarefulPlum56 February 14th, 2020

I actually watched a serial named, "Ehd-e-Wafa"

User Profile: Doesntmatterok
Doesntmatterok February 14th, 2020

@CarefulPlum56

User Profile: Doesntmatterok
Doesntmatterok February 14th, 2020

@CarefulPlum56 I watched To All The Boys I

load more
User Profile: Trampolined
Trampolined February 14th, 2020

To All the Boys I've Loved before P.S. I Still Love You

I had to

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 18th, 2020

@Trampolined - Yes, and thank you. I own "P.S. I love you" - I enjoy it very much. I did not know of a prequel. To have a sequel to "P.S. I love you" just sounds kind of odd, considering how old the characters are in "P.S." and the way that it ends. But it seems like recently here the screenwriters can make a Part Two for most anything! Anyway, "P.S. I Love You" is a great film - I definitely recommend it! ~ Platy

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 February 14th, 2020

Finding Nemo !! I love this movie !heart

User Profile: shiningFern4476
shiningFern4476 February 16th, 2020

Grave of the Fireflies

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 17th, 2020

Parasite

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 18th, 2020

@lovelyWhisper66 .... but you didn't invite me???? We have (insert correct #) copies of "Parasite" at our public libraries. I am on the waiting list. Is this a movie you would recommend? I've read the mini summary of the plot on IMDb.com, but it really does not say much - a poor family going to work for a rich family --- SOOO not much detail. Please advise :) Platy

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 19th, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370 Awww, next time Platy! It's pretty artsy, and there is a very interesting plot twist. If you are into films with social commentary, it is a must see.

load more
load more
February 20th, 2020

Both of the Shawn the sheep films

User Profile: CarefulPlum56
CarefulPlum56 February 21st, 2020

Sherlock Holmes

User Profile: ChaoticPup
ChaoticPup February 23rd, 2020

The last movie I watched (in theaters) was Dolittle. It was amazing and, oddly enough, I had a strong connection to both Dolittle and the gorilla.