Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
February 27th, 2020

Malibu rescue film and tv show

water ship down

February 27th, 2020

Malibu rescue film and tv show

water ship down

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence March 3rd, 2020

User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 March 8th, 2020

@BeyondTheInvisible

I really enjoyed this movie. Would be intereted to know what you thought of it?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence March 8th, 2020

@kindStrings3073

Hello there!

It's sad one, not easy to watch it without emotional impact... big concepts of what may be of value for people ... some human beings can make the difference, always... no circumstance can change them, nor the most difficult ones....life's gift to have chance to meet people like that.

User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 March 8th, 2020

One of Brad Pitts best performances.

It atays with you, very effecting cinema.

The score really meant you got totally lost in the story too.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 March 23rd, 2020

@kindStrings3073 - From what you two have said, I am most close to want to watch it now. I don't know who was music director/composer for this film, but what you said (sorry I'm not going to get it quite right .... ) about the music adds much to the movie, but like you as the viewer don't realize the music is there? Something like this. I imagine if you said this something close to the one/s who wrote it and put it together into the movie - that would be about the highest praise for a musician/composer. To have your work affect the viewer that much ... wow. I just know if it were my work and someone said this on a blog or forum or directly to me - I might not know how to respond. It would mean very much to me.

So, as a fellow musician to the one to did an amazing job with this movie, thank you. I shall be proud of him or her with you.

(Sorry this feels choppy .... but somethings are only best felt through music, right?) ~ Platy

User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 March 23rd, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370

It is a free title if you have amazon prime in the UK. Well worth watching.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MysticSerendipity
MysticSerendipity March 3rd, 2020

"Passengers"...

User Profile: BiaVal101
BiaVal101 March 4th, 2020

Last movie: Portrait of a Lady on Fire

User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 March 8th, 2020

@BiaVal101

On my 'to watch' list.

What did you think? (Without too many spoilers 😉)

User Profile: BiaVal101
BiaVal101 March 9th, 2020

Powerful, intense, & very beautiful! Highly recommend! @kindStrings3073

User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 March 9th, 2020

@BiaVal101

Thanks.

I'm now looking at times for my local cinema 🙂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 March 4th, 2020

Frozen 2 and did not like it as good as the First one !! I watched it several times and still could not really enjoy it..

User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 March 8th, 2020

Invisible Man - this weekend, with a friend at the cinema.

Almost spilt my nachos. Its a really suspenseful and well made thriller.

User Profile: Bewarenotmyaccount
Bewarenotmyaccount March 8th, 2020

Today I saw:

"The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec"

@lazyKatz

Blanc sec means dry white wine in French😶

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 8th, 2020

I'm watching Anne of Thousand days...she has just given birth to Elizabeth 1....poor Anne and such a slender neck

User Profile: Sintija777
Sintija777 March 9th, 2020

Watched movie "Little Women". Really great, talanted actors, I suggest.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 March 10th, 2020

@Sintija777 - Which version do you recommend? :) In film, I think there are 4 or maybe 5 now (actually there are more than that! - IMDb). So far I like the version with Susan Sarandon as Marmee (1994). But I have not seen the newest "Little Women" - released in 2019 - including Emma Watson (as Meg) and Meryl Streep (as Aunt March). Which did you see, dear? laugh

Note: Katharine Hepburn starred in another film version of "Little Women" released in 1933 surprise ~ Platy

* * Thanks to https://imdb.com and all the wonderful people who have worked so long and hard to put together one of the greatest movie / film / moving pictures websites that I've yet to find! The "Internet Movie Database" is one of a kind!

load more