Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Eugene
Eugene April 8th, 2014

Michael Kohlhaas

​Don't expect a Hollywood ending.

User Profile: Evi
Evi OP April 8th, 2014

Chaos Theory


Really liked it!

User Profile: Lea
Lea April 8th, 2014

Forrest Gump, in music class. Tried my best not to burst out in tears while the others weremaking fun of the movie...

2 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2014

I love Forest Gump! Great movie!

User Profile: Evi
Evi OP April 15th, 2014

Me too! It is amazing "life's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get! "

load more
User Profile: piscean
piscean April 11th, 2014

I watched a bollywood movie with a friend. Thought provoking,interesting and funny. And incidentally, happens to share it's name with one of the best bands ever,haha.

Queen (2014)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3322420/

1 reply
User Profile: Farheen
Farheen May 2nd, 2014

Haha... I had mentioned Queen too... it is definitely a must watch. Very refreshing.yes

load more
User Profile: Eugene
Eugene April 11th, 2014

Afflicted (2013). I really enjoyed this one.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2309961/

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene April 11th, 2014

Devoured (2012). Surprising twist at the end.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2010976/

User Profile: Evelynna
Evelynna April 11th, 2014

Alex Cross =p i really liked it actually..!

User Profile: FaerieTanith
FaerieTanith April 11th, 2014

King Arthur. Not the best movie, but I'm a sucker for Arthurian legend. I'm addicted to the show Merlin so I was just sat there making all these comparisons.

1 reply
User Profile: Anora
Anora April 13th, 2014

i am a sucker for Merlin too! The fandom is like home to me. Tanith, arent you also a part of a Merlin RP on tumblr?

Merthur will be the death of me.

load more
User Profile: Tiff
Tiff April 13th, 2014

I watched Frozen again last night with a couple of friends--the songs are just too good! :)

User Profile: zainwhoistrying
zainwhoistrying April 13th, 2014

Napoleon Dynamite. Probably the best movie ever.