Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 9th, 2020

Wooody Wood Pecker the newer movie not sure what year it was made but I loved it !! lol

User Profile: iguanaStreetcar98
iguanaStreetcar98 May 9th, 2020

Invisible Man (2020)

User Profile: iguanaStreetcar98
iguanaStreetcar98 May 9th, 2020

@iguanaStreetcar98 Didnt love it as much as I wanted to

load more
May 9th, 2020

Perfect blue

User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 May 10th, 2020

Mean Girls

User Profile: enchantingsea
enchantingsea May 10th, 2020

Parasite

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 15th, 2020

@enchantingsea and anyone else who has seen "Parasite" ... Did you like it? Would you recommend it? I feel so torn in whether to watch it or not! How would you describe it - perhaps with only adjectives? (because you know, like the plot and story line I can look up). My question is more 'What did YOU think of it?' As well, would you recommend it, or would you watch it again? ~ Platy

User Profile: courteousLunch82
courteousLunch82 May 15th, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370

Parasite is an amazing film. It's an emotionally intense thriller that pays off in every way.

load more
load more
User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 May 13th, 2020

Megamind

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 May 13th, 2020

Sleepaway Camp 3.

User Profile: courteousLunch82
courteousLunch82 May 15th, 2020

Christopher Robin (2018) and it is a greatly underrated film. Very moving and beautifully executed.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 15th, 2020

Over The Hedge - Animated one I love it !!! heartsmiley

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 15th, 2020

Little Women