Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 15th, 2020

Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 22nd, 2020

HOME-- The animated movie ! lol so cute I love aimated movies !!! The one issue was the voice of the Alien lol it was Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory ... I love that show also but his voice was so funny. smiley

User Profile: karenw
karenw May 26th, 2020

fantasy island

User Profile: fantasticWind1770
fantasticWind1770 May 27th, 2020

@karenw

the last movie I saw was ralph breaks the internet with my siblings haha

User Profile: peggykaye
peggykaye June 16th, 2020

@fantasticWind1770 That was a super fun movie.

load more
load more
User Profile: Chessa
Chessa May 27th, 2020

I just watched The Tale recently. The movie is so complex and original. It takes on a perspective very few movies have dared to!

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 4th, 2020

@Chessa - Please explain further? I have not heard of this movie "The Tale" so I do not even know the genre it is in. Yes, I suppose I could look it up online/Google etc but for me, it is way better to ask someone for then I get their opinion of the film also :) Platy

load more
User Profile: Lexloveslife
Lexloveslife May 27th, 2020

Watched Jordan Peele's movie Us. Wild ride!

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 4th, 2020

@Lexloveslife - Yes I think so! I have seen only trailers, posters etc and others commenting here. I think it is one that if I do watch it, I shall not watch alone! ~Platy

P.S. HI LEX! :) hehe

User Profile: Lexloveslife
Lexloveslife June 4th, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370

Hi! I saw your post under my other reply, too. Good to see you :) If you choose to watch the movie, I hope you enjoy it

load more
load more
User Profile: SupernaturalDragon
SupernaturalDragon May 27th, 2020

Not a movie, but I'm currently binge watching DC's Legends of Tomorrow for the third time.

User Profile: AutumnLeaf123
AutumnLeaf123 May 30th, 2020

Girl, interrupted

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 4th, 2020

@AutumnLeaf123 - What did you think, Autumn? I bought this movie for cheap before I'd even seen it. I like the movie okay, but I certainly need to be in the right kind of mood to watch it. ~ Platy

User Profile: AutumnLeaf123
AutumnLeaf123 June 4th, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370 i found it sooo moving, but you definetely need to be in the right mood to watch it

load more
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 June 4th, 2020

@AutumnLeaf123 This is one of my favorite movies but definitely can be triggering for many of us with mental health struggles.

User Profile: AutumnLeaf123
AutumnLeaf123 June 4th, 2020

@Daydreamer47 yeah, you're right, that's why it's important to be in the right mood while watching it

load more
load more
User Profile: Baby6266
Baby6266 May 30th, 2020

Sweet Bird Of Youth

User Profile: BllackCatLuna
BllackCatLuna June 4th, 2020

"Kisses", Irish...

User Profile: allisonnnwonderland
allisonnnwonderland June 4th, 2020

Frozen ii

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 16th, 2020

@allisonnnwonderland - hehe I get it Allisonwonderland smiley

I recently watched Frozen 2 as well. What did you think? Perhaps I was not in the mood for Elsa and Anna??? or maybe I was just too tired. My mom told me she liked Frozen 2 even more than the first surprise What did you think, Allisonnnnnnn? :) Platy

load more