Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: NorahListens
NorahListens June 30th, 2020

The Half Of It on netflix heart

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 2nd, 2020

Watchin Lady and The Tramp live version on Disney Plus ! Love it seen it many times now ..heart

User Profile: RoshanaShabanii
RoshanaShabanii July 2nd, 2020

Split

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 8th, 2020

@RoshanaShabanii - I did finally decide to watch that too. What did you think of "Split?"

load more
July 2nd, 2020

Toy story 4

Princess bride

User Profile: rnlorenzo34
rnlorenzo34 July 2nd, 2020

The Half of It- a really sweet story found on Netflix

User Profile: sunnyComputer6391
sunnyComputer6391 July 2nd, 2020

Weathering with You and Your Name. A TV show I also think is good is Bojack Horseman but I am deeply aware that it's not for everyone. I just finished season one of Fleabag and I thought the last episode was poignant and has been the most profound but I wouldn't say that the season has.

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 July 3rd, 2020

Extraction - lots of realistic action!!

User Profile: viviansalazar
viviansalazar July 8th, 2020

Stand and Deliver

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 July 19th, 2020

I really like this movie :) I own it, in fact. Well I own a copy of it - you know. ;)

What did you think? I have recommendations for you, if you enjoyed this one! Platy

@viviansalazar

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 8th, 2020

Pretty woman

I love that film

User Profile: ViewScenic09
ViewScenic09 July 8th, 2020

Exit Plan.