The Little Women - Very cool movie !! I like the older ones also.. ![]()
My Spy (starring Dave Bautista, Chloe Coleman and others)
Comedy, action and drama...watched it 2 months back...no other movie since then
Coffee and Kareem
Funny sht!!😊👍
Someone Great :) it's on Netflix if anyone wants to see it.
Feel the beat
memoirs of a geisha
the clique
Daylight (1996)
It stars Sylvester Stallone in it :)
Its about people getting stuck in an underground tunnel,thats also overflowing with water and they have to get out before its too late.
@bluehouse2020 Great Movie !!!
Funny face
DrillBit Taylor- I love Owen Wilson and this movie is a really cute movie.
Welcome to Marwen (2018) rated 13
Its about some man, who does stop motion and is also using his creations (and medications) to drown his personal pain. He later faces his problems.
@bluehouse2020 I have seen this movie several times and wow it really was a good movie , very understandable why he did the things he did ..
@Tyedyedbutterfly65 Yeah
The Emperors New Groove :) so funny
@AbbiLouise
best movie ever! so underrated 😂
