Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: happyCandy2598
happyCandy2598 August 14th, 2020

Backdraft

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 14th, 2020

@happyCandy2598 - Good movie! I've only seen once ... I should look this up to see if I can find and then watch it again :) Thanks for the idea wink

load more
User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 August 19th, 2020

Pollyanna. I forgot just how good a movie it is.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2020

Black Panther

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed September 3rd, 2020

last movie i saw was an old one with a young Demi Moore - The Juror ( excellent movie)

and I too have random suggestions if anyone needs one:

- The Firm ( Netflix)

- The Core - Netflix

- The Devil's Advocate ( Netflix)

- Taking of Phelham 123 ( Netflix)

- The Lincoln Lawyer ( netflix)

User Profile: Blue2001
Blue2001 September 3rd, 2020

The old guard

load more
User Profile: Sherlben
Sherlben September 4th, 2020

Ava

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed September 7th, 2020

The Core

User Profile: Ihope2017
Ihope2017 September 25th, 2020

The Old Guard

User Profile: BrunetteAlibi
BrunetteAlibi September 25th, 2020

The Devil All the Time.
It was really good.

User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 October 1st, 2020

Rocky marathon and Creed

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 1st, 2020

Saw