Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Vintagechoc
Vintagechoc October 10th, 2020

The wicker man

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 October 11th, 2020

Jack and Jill with Adam Sandler , I have seen this movie so many times lol I just love it but i am a huge fan of Adams..

User Profile: understandingScarf1684
understandingScarf1684 October 27th, 2020

I don't know, it seems that I have watched all the bets movies... Maybe you can recommend something good and heartwarming to me? I have been looking for some movies at Movies Review & Ratings Sites, but don't know what to choose :D I would like to get any tips from you here, thank you in advance!

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 27th, 2020

Hi there Scarf! You've come to the right place! It is very late in the USA right now, but I'll bet you will get a bunch of suggestions :) An idea I have for you is ... go back in this thread like page 1 or 4 or 9 and note the titles. Then jump over to https://www.imdb.com You can search out the title and get LOTS of information. But like read summaries or short plot lines, read goofs that made it into the film! Watch the trailers. You can also do your own searches on IMDb (Internet Movie Database) by year or actor/director or Oscar/award winners or subject - so many things.

Personally I just finished watching "I, Tonya" (figure skating, mostly based on a true story) and "Booksmart" (about two best friends, seniors in high school; and shenanigans that seniors pull in their last week of school). I'm about to log off now, but do let me know if you'd like any more tips or title suggestions. I think you put in there the genre or movie type you would like to watch, but I cannot remember right now (sorry).

Whatever you chose to watch, enjoy! and have some lovely hot and buttered popcorn for me too, okay? wink Platy

@understandingScarf1684

(((( Gee that sounds really good right now! I may have to get out my air popper tomorrow! Yum )))) Oh, and I think you can also search by rating (you know G, PG, PG13, R, etc).

load more
November 12th, 2020

Frozen 2

User Profile: strawberryForest9562
strawberryForest9562 November 13th, 2020

The art of racing in the rain

User Profile: NotFair44
NotFair44 November 13th, 2020

Lately I've been watching some negative movies so if you're sensitive like me wouldn't recommend.. but anyways the last movie i've seen was Dark Places with Charlize Theron and Chloe Moritz..

User Profile: NapoleonBonaparte256
NapoleonBonaparte256 November 13th, 2020

Jojo Rabbit

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 13th, 2020

Santa Claus is coming to Town ! Better watch out better not cry better not pout I am telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town ..... lol yes singing it now as i am watching it.. smiley

I love old Rankin and Bass movies !!heart

User Profile: neonSea393
neonSea393 November 16th, 2020

Mr Jones and Tenet

User Profile: courteousLunch82
courteousLunch82 November 17th, 2020

I watched "Lost in Translation" for the first time. I greatly enjoyed it and felt I watched it at the perfect time in my life.