February 28th, 2021
The outsiders
lazyKatz
March 13th, 2021
All About Eve
With Bette Davis
optimisticDay8079
March 14th, 2021
I watched The Handmaiden
March 21st, 2021
Home alone
lovelyWhisper66
June 6th, 2021
Solo: A Star Wars Story
RomanticJ
June 9th, 2021
TreaureSeekers3
June 9th, 2021
Stand Up which was a 2020 film I believe with JLO on Netflix
Eudaimonia99
June 11th, 2021
@Evi
The Mitchells vs the Machines! This is an amazing cartoon movie that got 98% in rotten tomatoes. This funny Sci-Fi action-comedy describes a world that almost control by robots. Reflect on how technology influences our lives and how important our data privacy is.
NebulaInfinity
June 17th, 2021
@Eudaimonia99 I saw it recently too. Loved it. Especially the little hearts and tiny explosions around the characters head .
Eudaimonia99
June 19th, 2021
@NebulaInfinity Yes, those are super cute. Is quite a new art style that they try in a movie. ![]()
load more
load more
danielioan
June 12th, 2021
The Philadelphia Story
TD01
June 16th, 2021
Rang de
