Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: NebulaInfinity
NebulaInfinity June 17th, 2021

Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs

I've taken to trying to find meaning and hopeful messages from movies and this on taught me that out of a thousand tries, just one needs to work.

User Profile: playfulPiano171
playfulPiano171 June 17th, 2021

Twilight haha, I used to love it when I was younger, and I realized it had been a while :)

User Profile: AngelC1153434
AngelC1153434 June 19th, 2021

I just watched Requiem For A Dream last night, 🙂

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy September 1st, 2021

@AngelC1153434

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy September 1st, 2021

@AngelC1153434
I have seen the previews and heard it's intense. I love the musical score for that movie as well.

load more
User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 July 5th, 2021

Burning Kentucky idk what it's about

July 5th, 2021

Tom jones

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic July 6th, 2021

The Tomorrow War!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: ICYSPHERE
ICYSPHERE July 11th, 2021
User Profile: davdied
davdied July 11th, 2021

Inglourious Basterds, was pretty good.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 12th, 2021

Black Widow

User Profile: danielioan
danielioan July 30th, 2021

Another Round 2020 ( Druk )