Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: raspberryApricot5008
raspberryApricot5008 June 27th, 2022

Man from Toronto

User Profile: Unwanted2022
Unwanted2022 July 2nd, 2022

@raspberryApricot5008

hello there, I watched that too! Hope you also liked it :)

load more
User Profile: Unwanted2022
Unwanted2022 July 2nd, 2022

4drA15s.jpg

User Profile: SynSavory
SynSavory July 2nd, 2022

@Evi

Everything Everywhere All at Once - it was a surprisingly great film!



User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 July 2nd, 2022

Godzilla

User Profile: Unwanted2022
Unwanted2022 July 3rd, 2022

White House Down


User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 21st, 2022

Finding Nemo ! Love it and have seen it so many times!

User Profile: Michelle414
Michelle414 July 21st, 2022

Downton Abbey, A New Era

User Profile: gentleHope6422
gentleHope6422 July 31st, 2022

Minions: The Rise of Gru

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 July 31st, 2022

@Evi

If you're talking mainstream flicks, the last one I saw was Fight Club. (I have it on DVD) The last one I saw in a theater was Godzilla in 2014.

As for movies made outside the overpaid, hyperpoliticized cesspool called "Hollywood", I can't remember. Have downloaded plenty of stuff off Youtube.

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx July 31st, 2022

💀The Boy