Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Marge2
Marge2 April 19th, 2014

I'm home for the weekend, so I ended up watching Grudge Match with my family... It was alright.

User Profile: SomNow
SomNow April 19th, 2014

The series of unfortunate events!

User Profile: Smitty
Smitty April 20th, 2014

Mud! Such an amazing movie, especially for anyone who grew up in the south. It revolves around two teens in Arkansas who meet a man on a deserted island in the middle of a lake who is mysterious. I don't want to give too much away but the two young teen actors give a great performance and Matthew McConaughey, as always, was amazing.

1 reply
User Profile: pricemb26
pricemb26 April 20th, 2014

You're right. I can't agree with you more. I saw this movie on Epix several weeks ago.

load more
User Profile: CamilleIsHere
CamilleIsHere April 20th, 2014

Agnnepath ! ((: Am not sure if everyone is familiar with this movie. Its an Indian movie. And I love it <3 I love indian movies though Im not Indian Hahaha (((:

April 20th, 2014

Just saw Frozen! I LOVED it :)

User Profile: Rhodiumx
Rhodiumx April 21st, 2014

I watched Transcendence today because of Johnny Depp ^^

User Profile: Kait
Kait April 21st, 2014

I just watched Mud and Endless Love yesterday with a friend (: Both were amazing movies!

User Profile: Katiewilllisten
Katiewilllisten April 21st, 2014

I saw Ride Along. Very funny movie!

User Profile: LonelyAssassin85
LonelyAssassin85 April 22nd, 2014

Captain America but I can't wait for X-Men and Spider Man!!Yes I am a nerdblush

User Profile: Doodle
Doodle April 22nd, 2014

I saw Captain America, I'm a fan of all the Marvel movies. It was great!