Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: thatsoelleee
thatsoelleee April 9th, 2015

Cinderella! Just the original story but so much better than expected!

User Profile: humorousTriangle605
humorousTriangle605 April 10th, 2015

Fast and furious

User Profile: navdeepdunn
navdeepdunn April 10th, 2015

NH10

User Profile: BrightCoconut937
BrightCoconut937 April 10th, 2015

Billy Madison, I was feeling nostalgic and it made me laugh😊

User Profile: GentleMom
GentleMom April 10th, 2015

What We Do in the Shadows is the funniest movie I've seen in a long long time! Written by some of the Flight of the Conchordscrew, it's about a bunch of modern-day vampires who are "flatmates" -- whether you hate, love, or don't care about vampire-themed stuff, this is a really funny mockumentary! Got a 96% from Rotten Tomatoes critics and 88% from the fans. Loved it!

User Profile: paidir
paidir April 11th, 2015

Interstellar

User Profile: emmsthtsme
emmsthtsme April 11th, 2015

Cinderella (:

User Profile: tulisaandthediamonds
tulisaandthediamonds April 11th, 2015

oh i guess it was SLC Punk! for like millionth time

User Profile: Liantei
Liantei April 12th, 2015

The last movie I've seen was the new Cinderella with my Dad. I really quite enjoyed it too. I didn't think I would, I assumed it was just going to be another poorly made movie-rerun, but it was actually really good. I enjoyed the characterization and the emotional turmoil the characters' went through, as well as how therelationshipwas actuallyrealistic too.smiley I was also happy that it was not another movie with a bunch of people randomly bursting into song. I mean, don't get me wrong I love to sing and I really like watching musicals occasionally; but I'm tired of trying to watch a movie and winding up with a poorly made musical. Okay this is a bit more long winded then I intended, sorry.

User Profile: lonelyteen
lonelyteen April 12th, 2015

Mary and Max. ((Warning: some triggering scenes))