Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Eugene
Eugene April 30th, 2014

Enemy (2013)

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/enemy_2013/

User Profile: Essence
Essence May 2nd, 2014

Diary of a whimpy kid was on tv sunday :s

User Profile: MasonJayden
MasonJayden May 3rd, 2014

I am going to watch Divergent, but it's gonna be late, so I thought lets tell you guys now already! I don't know what to expect, I usually never watch movies like that, but i'll see!

User Profile: Tina123
Tina123 May 3rd, 2014

I just watched 'The life of Pi'

It was really good

User Profile: Suri
Suri May 3rd, 2014

I watched.."SaFe HaVen"...smiley

User Profile: Greg444
Greg444 May 27th, 2014

The Desolation of Smaug.

Very disappointing.

User Profile: Jadie
Jadie May 27th, 2014

Quartet. A very sweet film :)

User Profile: Tina123
Tina123 May 27th, 2014

Postman Pat the movie

Yes I know but I was dragged there by the kids

May 28th, 2014

I went and saw the new xmen, it was awesome

User Profile: Thentantt
Thentantt May 28th, 2014

Just saw X-Men and wow, was i blown away.