Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: DyllanOwlglass
DyllanOwlglass May 1st, 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Tony Stark and Jarvis sound really weird in the German version, in case anyone really needed to know.

User Profile: CinnamonLime
CinnamonLime May 1st, 2015

I have seen avengers2. It isn't so good in italian. Some talks are definitely less catchy than in english language:-(

load more
User Profile: Bcrystal818
Bcrystal818 May 2nd, 2015

Last movie I saw was the Avengers very good movie

User Profile: Joedon
Joedon May 2nd, 2015

Fast 7

User Profile: Eli613
Eli613 May 2nd, 2015

Winter Soldier aka Captain America 2

User Profile: PetalsOnTheWind
PetalsOnTheWind May 2nd, 2015

Hall pass. - Watching it now!

User Profile: lovingfish
lovingfish May 2nd, 2015

Black version annie

User Profile: Steph716
Steph716 May 3rd, 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron! A must see movie!yes

User Profile: Jas0003
Jas0003 May 3rd, 2015

Abducted.. It's a good movie

User Profile: ondine95
ondine95 May 3rd, 2015

I watched The Babadook with a couple of my housemates. I definitely suggest this movie.

User Profile: determinedHuman6194
determinedHuman6194 May 3rd, 2015

Age of Ultron, it was good but not as much as the first one

User Profile: Bittersweetjoanna
Bittersweetjoanna May 3rd, 2015

Yes it was good but i think it wasnt as funny! Lol

load more