Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

whats everyone favorite cartoon(s)?

User Profile: goldenguard
goldenguard October 23rd, 2022

personally, mine is the owl house as of now :) but id like to know everyone elses too! plus id like to indulge in other cartoons as theyre my main way of coping

56
User Profile: BlueSkies1021
BlueSkies1021 November 17th, 2022

@goldenguard

The Dragon Prince. Definitely The Dragon Prince. Best cartoon ever. I love it so much!

User Profile: soubums
soubums November 17th, 2022

@goldenguard cartoons are a big coping mechanism for me too. i like steven universe so much and also teen titans : )

User Profile: butdoesanyonenotice
butdoesanyonenotice December 20th, 2022

@goldenguard

when i was little, every now and then i'd go to my great-grandmother's house. i remember laying on her living room floor watching pink panther or tom and jerry

i will always love scooby-do, the owl house, and fairly oddparents

User Profile: butdoesanyonenotice
butdoesanyonenotice December 20th, 2022

@NixiePixieStick

omg wait i forgot about daria-

daria is so good like i have never related to a character so hard

load more
User Profile: WatermelonSummer1111
WatermelonSummer1111 December 30th, 2022

Strawberry Shortcake

User Profile: pw123
pw123 December 30th, 2022

cartoons are a huge coping tool for me too! i'd say my favorites are courage the cowardly dog, regular show, gravity falls, hilda, and bee and puppycat. im planning to watch a bunch of other ones like adventure time, flapjack, and teen titans - ones that were on a lot when i was a kid but i was too little to understand/enjoy them. also planning to watch close enough and midnight gospel

User Profile: LaneyM916
LaneyM916 December 30th, 2022

@goldenguard

I like older cartoons (90s and earlier) like Jem, Animaniacs, Sailor Moon, Scooby-Doo, Garfield, Pinky and the Brain, Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, The Powerpuff Girls, and Dexter's Laboratory.

User Profile: BlueSkies1021
BlueSkies1021 December 30th, 2022

@goldenguard

Definitely The Dragon Prince! That cartoon is my comfort show for when I just want something cute but meaningful to watch. Callum and Rayla are my OTP! :D

User Profile: BlueSkies1021
BlueSkies1021 December 30th, 2022

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't realize I've already posted the same thing in this forum already. I thought this was a different thread!

load more
User Profile: lotSnowman
lotSnowman December 30th, 2022

@goldenguard did anyone mention Phineas and Ferb?

User Profile: redBanana3767
redBanana3767 January 9th, 2023

Spongebob always man

User Profile: Ribz
Ribz February 1st, 2023

REGULAR SHOW