Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

June 2018 - Member Welcome Event! (New to 7 Cups in June, let us formally welcome you to our community)

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 19th, 2018

I am VERY excited to announce this new event! Member Welcome Parties!!! Wooohoooo!

We know being a newbie at 7 Cups is hard. Taking the first few steps to get support, talk about something on your mind or share an experience is challenging. So we want to honor you for taking that first step to getting help, joining a community and bettering your life. New listeners - this is for you too! Taking your first chats, making your first forum posts... this is hard wrok! We are so proud of all of you and we want to formally welcome you to 7 Cups!

Don't worry, we know everyone likes to party... so while we will be honoring newbies, everyone is invited to join in and help!

This event will work much like a High Five Live! @kate & I will open the Live chatrooms and hop on a live video call with you!

During this event, we will welcome and honor all new members who wish to be formally welcomed! And we will highlight the accomplishments of newbies!!

So…. if you are new to 7 Cups in the month of June… good news, You get to be part of THE FIRST EVER MEMBER WELCOME PARTY!!

Please fill out this form to let us know you are a newbie!

If you are not new this month, you may fill out this form on behalf of a newbie you have met this month. Someone you want to make sure gets a special 7 Cups welcome!!

DATE: Thursday, June 28th

TIME: 5:00 PM EST

LOCATION: Live Rooms & Google Hangouts on air broadcast

HOSTS: Laura & Kate

RSVP: By posting to this thread! All welcome to come celebrate our new members!!

115
User Profile: knottygrandmacrochet
knottygrandmacrochet June 27th, 2018

Excited to see what goes on!

User Profile: DeeC
DeeC June 27th, 2018

Hi, My name is Deisy. I'm a new comer here.

Nice to meet you all.

Hopefully join this community helps me to overcome my anxiety and stressed. Sharing can help me throwing away all the negative minds.

XOXO smiley

1 reply
User Profile: sliceofpija
sliceofpija June 27th, 2018

@DeeC Hello Deisy nice to meet you!

load more
User Profile: limeKitten5210
limeKitten5210 June 27th, 2018

An online party? Intriguing.

User Profile: Ruthawen
Ruthawen June 27th, 2018

Hi I'm new to the community, count me in for the party howver it works out. Will we need specific app like hangouts or something for it?

1 reply
User Profile: Kate
Kate June 27th, 2018

@Ruthawen Nope! We'll open up the 7 Cups Live Room for you to chat in and will send a link for the video.

load more
User Profile: muzzi
muzzi June 27th, 2018

hi, i'm new :)

any tips on where to start here? i'm too awkward to join any groups or speak to anyone right now. what should i do?

1 reply
User Profile: Kate
Kate June 27th, 2018

@muzzi

Welcome! You are always more than welcome to come hang out in the group support rooms and just watch during a discussion. You can also check out the Teen Zone Community. There are a lot of fun icebreakers and threads for you to jump into when you're comfortable. We're a pretty friendly group!

load more
User Profile: Natalia112
Natalia112 June 27th, 2018

Hello, I decided to join when my anxiety and panic attacks have started to spiral out of control and I hope I'll do better :)

User Profile: UndiagnosedAndBroken
UndiagnosedAndBroken June 27th, 2018

Hi everyone. I desperately want to change and do better for myself, for everyone around me, and to become the person I truly aspire to be

User Profile: ChihiroRuin
ChihiroRuin June 28th, 2018

Hi everyone! I am new here! I came here because I battle depression and anxiety along with slight PTSD from my severely abusive relationship I was in. Im scared to talk to my current SO about it because he ends up feeling like it is his fault Im not over it. I look forward to meeting everyone and hopefully relating and connecting with a few of you ^^

1 reply
User Profile: healingScenery66
healingScenery66 June 28th, 2018

@ChihiroRuin hi whats up?

User Profile: xMoony
xMoony June 29th, 2018

@ChihiroRuin Hey I hope your day is good 💞

load more
User Profile: asoftbluebird
asoftbluebird June 28th, 2018

Hello! Also here dealing with some stuff. Happy to be making steps in the right direction, and 7 Cups seems like a really nice place :)

User Profile: GoldenHeartOfTheSea
GoldenHeartOfTheSea June 28th, 2018

Did I miss the party?