Who did you welcome today - August 2014 [CLOSED]
Members of thewelcome committeefeel free to use this thread to recordwhom did you welcomed today !
STEPS
STEP 1 Post thenamesof the NEW Listeners whom you've welcomed and record them below in this thread .
STEP 2 Count out thenumberof listeners you've welcomed and usethis formto record your work ! ( please do not post names whom you' ve welcomed in the comments section )
Lets give them a digital hug ! GO GO GO!!!
love Core Team
Welcome Committee
Today, I welcomed5new listeners:
KaileeJoined 08/13
mariaareynosoJoined 08/13
Ena320Joined 08/13
reijpg Joined 08/13
abigailshannonJoined 08/13
I've welcomed another3awesome new listeners:
MAGSJCJoined 08/13
Aly188Joined 08/13
Kris97Joined 08/13
I welcomed 8 people today. :)
JosefK
Thalmita
Darryl99
Briannaxoxo
Lauren92
CarsonAH
Minyaa
KatieM
All joined 08/13
HUGS PARV!! Keep up the excellent work!
Today I welcomed:
Bella1Rose1Joined 08/13
ShelsJoined 08/13
SansJoined 08/13
BriannaxoxoJoined 08/13
cecekindhearted18Joined 08/13
Maddieandpancake4Joined 08/13
Darryl99Joined 08/13
ThalmitaJoined 08/13
MeggarraJoined 08/13
MaddiejayJoined 08/13
Lots of new members!
KunoichiSiri - THANK YOU!! Welcome team is awesome!!!!
Today I welcomed: 22
Ot7imoJoined 08/13
Mahe6419Joined 08/13
AmyPondJoined 08/13
myungiepaboJoined 08/13
racheladeJoined 08/13
SelenaheroJoined 08/13
100percenthappyJoined 08/13
chrisjerickJoined 08/13
MariejJoined 08/13
RenaeCurby99Joined 08/13
lydiamoorezJoined 08/13
AshenaJoined 08/13
surahhJoined 08/13
AmandahjaneJoined 08/13
Xoxo101Joined 08/13
SarahsweetJoined 08/13
CadeJoined 08/13
GhadirJoined 08/13
HealthyHelpJoined 08/13
grace17Joined 08/13
MeggyyyJoined 08/13
Marie01Joined 08/13
Today I welcomed: 15
AneeqaJoined 08/13
MiloTheCatJoined 08/13
IioanaJoined 08/13
so4fiJoined 08/13
AnshRVohraJoined 08/13
DakshJoined 08/13
EphiraJoined 08/13
gabriella0307Joined 08/13
TellaBellaYourProblemsJoined 08/13
MaoriJoined 08/13
Ot7imoJoined 08/13
Mahe6419Joined 08/13
AmyPondJoined 08/13
myungiepaboJoined 08/13
racheladeJoined 08/13
Well Done LaraMSilva!!!!![]()
Today I welcomed 10
Lovemelightsoutxo 8/13
Chester 8/13
mason22 8/13
Criedforthemoon 8/13
jen20148/13
justaheart 8/13
DWC 8/13
PureDoll 8/13
SarahOphelia 8/13
Megha 8/13
today i welcomed
Ashley134 Joined 08/13
kitten48 Joined 08/13
mariabrianna Joined 08/13
haleyrachel Joined 08/13
Dylanek Joined 08/13
izabell90210 Joined 08/13
luzycupcake Joined 08/13
antnrnv Joined 08/13
Nugnug14 Joined 08/13
AdorableAllie Joined 08/13
Alya Joined 08/13
Aqil Joined 08/13
simalgezet Joined 08/13
lauren523 Joined 08/13
Auroraaa Joined 08/13
tryingmybest Joined 08/13
Chelseaxcx Joined 08/13
Bunniez Joined 08/13
izza786 - THANK YOU for helping to welcome all of our new listeners!!!
Today I welcomed:20
jadisofcharn
cameronblackery
Zinebb12
Rebeccaaaa
RMoore8
ThinkingOnLoud
KendallJ
Earl
Mex33
muzip
beaware
Jvella91
jadaz123
hoolihan4
KitF
Becci92
Tmiji
connie123
LucyL
StacyE