Do you have a favorite memory you’d like to share? 🌈
@BelovedMe when my granpa was alive he was used to tell stories 😊 the stories rest in my mind but just his soul lost away from this land! 😌
@Angelswish it's the truth 🦁 we have to accept! No one stays permanent nor the darkness of night 🌃 or the sunlight of sun sun ☀️ ....
@BelovedMe thanks for your cherishing thoughts it's so sweet of you ! ✨
One would be my elementary years with my two first best friends, I was a lot more of the carefree troublemaker who was known for bringing popcorn in her backpack and sharing it with friends. Don’t worry I was told I wasn’t destructive or ill tempered.
The next would be when I got my first dog when he was just a puppy! He was so soft and cute, he still is today but his fur was really soo much softer than and he wasn’t soo much of trouble maker. 🩷
@discreetWriter2087 It sounds like you had some wonderful memories with your first best friends and your puppy! 🐶 It's always heartwarming to look back on those carefree and joyful moments. ✨When did you meet your friend last time ?
I haven’t hung out with friends since my last year of high school in 2020.
@BelovedMe i have so many favorite memeories, but today im going to share how almost every day during summer i go into my backyard and sit in my hammock. nothing but the sound of the rustling leaves and some of my favorite songs (like 14 gears by midland or miamy my amy by keith whitley for example) and its just so.....beautiful to hear nothing but a beautiful melody that speaks to your heart, while watching the sun set behind the mountians. i miss summer so so much, and i long to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin again. i long to feel the grass and soft dirt beneath my bare feet, and just that...summer feeling.
@BelovedMe
January 2015. The only month that I felt like life made sense. I just moved to a city for school. It ended up being a terrible year, but those 31 days of feeling liberated, free, and hopeful. I'd give anything to be there again.
@BelovedMe
first time i ever saw my favorite band that i say pretty much saved my life. twenty one pilots puts on an amazing show