Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you have a favorite memory you’d like to share? 🌈

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe January 30th, 2024

Memories you want to revive again are !!!

51
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 31st, 2024

@BelovedMe

Lunch-dates with my closest friend hehe!🥰

How about you?

5 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP January 31st, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Do you remember to make air bubbles and then making blowing on them on siblings 😅my sibling were small so they fear like I am blowing a atom bomb on them 😁

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 17th, 2024

@BelovedMe

Hehe I don't but that sounds really adorable and funsieees. 🥰

load more
User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 17th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwww those are always the best!! 💗

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 17th, 2024

@KaylaMaulfair

Aww yess, thank you, Kayla!💕

2 replies
User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 17th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My favorite memories with my lunch dates with friends, is the jokes and laughs and silliness that goes on within the meetup 😁 We can get pretty wild! Jokes just start flowing!

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 18th, 2024

@KaylaMaulfair

That is sooo relatable, the wildin' and vibin' gets super real with great friends hehe and yusss lots of sillinesss and hearty laughs involved. 🥰

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: compassionatePomegranate5476
compassionatePomegranate5476 February 3rd, 2024

My best memories are the vacations i spend at my grandparents place with cousins. The talks food, our small outings to nearby farm and climbing trees and the fun things we done together. 

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 10th, 2024

@compassionatePomegranate5476 thx! For sharing your wonderful experience 😊

User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 17th, 2024

@compassionatePomegranate5476

They sound like really sweet memories for you!!! 💗 Family fun is always a memory to be cherished

load more
User Profile: SherweetSherif97
SherweetSherif97 February 3rd, 2024

my best memory was traveling to Luxor where i spent a holiday there and found so many kind people and life being so easy and simple rather than back in Cairo.

It felt so peaceful and warm that i got attached to the place and wish to revisit it someday again.

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 10th, 2024

@SherweetSherif97 really a beautiful 😍 place you visited! Th for sharing your experience😊

load more
User Profile: warmMemory6263
warmMemory6263 February 3rd, 2024

@BelovedMe

I would have to say that one of my favorite memories would be being with my late paternal grandfather, him teaching my brother and picking grapes 🍇 and eating them, although I was too scared to eat it because there was a bee 🐝😆. That is one of my memories I had during the short time we had together. 

Tamar

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 4th, 2024

@warmMemory6263 that's pretty emotional one! 🌟the brightest stars have to fade away, but their memories live in ous forever that make the life more alive💛 thx for sharking your moment  💫

2 replies
User Profile: warmMemory6263
warmMemory6263 February 7th, 2024

@BelovedMe

😊 😢 Your welcome. 

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 7th, 2024

@warmMemory6263 welcome 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 17th, 2024

@warmMemory6263

That's such a heartfelt memory! ♥ In the short time you had, it seems like you made some of your best memories!

load more
User Profile: CompassionateArrow
CompassionateArrow February 7th, 2024

@BelovedMe

Hehehe the time when my sister dropped an open bottle of glue over my head when we were kids😳😭🤪

6 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 7th, 2024

@CompassionateArrow lol!😅😂 i hope you have hairs now!😆

5 replies
User Profile: CompassionateArrow
CompassionateArrow February 7th, 2024

@BelovedMe

Ooo I doo I doo luckily😂

I remember standing in front of my mum all confused and feeling sticky while my sister ran to the bedroom to hide under the bed to avoid questions🤣

4 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 7th, 2024

@CompassionateArrow 😂Sinner Sister ! she burned your head many times right😪 whats the best thing about her !you wish to say nxt time you meet her ?

3 replies
User Profile: CompassionateArrow
CompassionateArrow February 7th, 2024

@BelovedMe

well the best thing about her is her capability to be able to get away with things hahaha jk (no, that's actually very true😳)

My sis is definitely one of the people I look up to.. Though we did a lot of crazy stuff as kids, she has always been my super partner😄

You know once, she cut the skin off my knuckles using a pair of scissors while my hands were dipped in water; she wanted to see if she could cut water with them, instead she cut my finger😭

2 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 7th, 2024

@CompassionateArrow 😂 your habit of presenting everything with humor is fascinating !keep it up😉

User Profile: Lilacrose398
Lilacrose398 February 11th, 2024

@CompassionateArrow oml, that’s so funny! I also love my brother a lot, since he’s very understanding and kind in nature. Glad we have this in common 😊

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: pluckyStrings9318
pluckyStrings9318 February 7th, 2024

I used to have a kitten as a pet when I was 5 I really miss her . My favorite memory has to be patting her

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 8th, 2024

@pluckyStrings9318 yup having a pet !gives you a company that don't😉 make you feel alone and dependent on other human beings !thx for sharing your story do you still want to have a pet or have🙃 one?😽

load more
User Profile: Countrygirl095
Countrygirl095 February 10th, 2024

@BelovedMe meeting my boyfriend Cody

1 reply
User Profile: Lilacrose398
Lilacrose398 February 11th, 2024

@StompingOnCP that’s adorable. Hope u 2 are happy together 😊

load more
User Profile: lindorcarameltruffles
lindorcarameltruffles February 10th, 2024

My 20th birthday. It was very nice and simple celebration. Dinner and dessert in the city. I would love to do it again. ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Lilacrose398
Lilacrose398 February 11th, 2024

@lindorcarameltruffles that’s great! I love birthdays. Usually I like big parties with food and fun. Dressing up is also my favorite. Glad you had a pleasant birthday 

load more
User Profile: Lilacrose398
Lilacrose398 February 11th, 2024

Mine has to be spending time by the seashore watching the sunset. Something about the gentle breeze and splashing waves just fills me up inside and makes me the happiest 🌊😊

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 13th, 2024

@Lilacrose398 very fascinating😍

1 reply
User Profile: Lilacrose398
Lilacrose398 February 22nd, 2024

@BelovedMe it is! I like to spend time by the sea every weekend. It’s gotten me through my darkest times, like a comforting friend <3

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 11th, 2024

@BelovedMe

oo great forum post idea :0🤍 my best memory’s are a bit sad since I can’t relive them :P (ex: if they were with an ex friend/family member )

but I can think of something !

i think my best memories were all with my kitty heh🩷🐈 nothing else I can think of tho :l what about you ? :>

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 13th, 2024

@iloveyouxx ! 😅Actually there are many! The most recent one is when I wrote a poem on my sis birthday 🎂. Her reaction was priceless truely! She just said brother! I just lost words I can't define and laughed with tears 💧! 😊

load more