Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Give me a word or a prompt and I'll make a poem for you! ♡

User Profile: aesdy
aesdy June 23rd, 2023

Hii I've been experiencing some writer's block lately so if you could give me sum inspiration or prompts, I'll make a poem for you!

40
User Profile: LiquidAcid
LiquidAcid July 16th, 2023

Yes pls@trashcan you do one for me about selfharm , anxiety, depression and LGBTQ+ breakups! Thanks! ❤

User Profile: wildflower999
wildflower999 August 4th, 2023

@aesdy

dancing in rain

swimming with dolphins

embracing the inner feminine

User Profile: tae0was0here
tae0was0here August 4th, 2023

my past has shaped me but it foes not define me

User Profile: pandanfe
pandanfe August 5th, 2023

@aesdy

Write about all your negative thoughts and question it and how can you improve it


December 14th, 2023

@aesdy Hi, aesdy, good to meet you!

Writing Prompt: The Best of Aesdy ☺️

User Profile: neatCherry4859
neatCherry4859 December 14th, 2023

Happiness