Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leave a message for someone who is no longer in touch with you.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 17th, 2025

Give it a try!!!!

138
User Profile: AASYM
AASYM March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Thanks, I guess that's all I'd say to them.

User Profile: Savon05
Savon05 March 19th, 2025

Smile and find something to be grateful for in every situation

User Profile: HopeAura
HopeAura March 19th, 2025

It's for a friend. Well so you can say it was one sided friendship like I had to catch-up, do calls text and check-ins and he never bothered. So after two years when I have reached my limit I stepped back to see if he'll maintain this or not and obviously he didn't. So that's message for him. Dear so called friend, thankyou for everything. You have helped me in learning many lessons and I really appreciate that but I don't want to be your friend again. For me you don't matter anymore so yeah that's it.



User Profile: robinvh
robinvh March 19th, 2025

I know you hate me. You have every right. I understand and respect that. I just hope you don't think I hate you back. I never did.

User Profile: voidranger
voidranger March 19th, 2025

I hope you're happy now

User Profile: DivineKarmainfinity
DivineKarmainfinity March 19th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Hope you're doing well wherever life has taken you…no hard feelings, just good wishes…take care 😊




User Profile: decisiveLemon8530
decisiveLemon8530 March 19th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Everything that happened had to happen, I realized that I was the one who was teaching you, so I didn't learn anything, but with all of this there was a benefit for me, I became stronger

User Profile: Purplemoon1313
Purplemoon1313 March 19th, 2025

Thank you for the lesson. Thank you for showing me how I deserved better. Thank you for allowing me to find the light that I lost. Thank you, next!

User Profile: Peonywisteria22
Peonywisteria22 March 19th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

@slytherinqueen123 I would always miss you 💙

User Profile: runawaychild
runawaychild March 19th, 2025

And I think i deserved a kinder goodbye