Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leave a message for someone who is no longer in touch with you.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 17th, 2025

Give it a try!!!!

138
User Profile: Abundanceforeva
Abundanceforeva March 21st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Dear sis 

I love you and im so happy you got a boy and your girl. You really went after your family dreams and now you can thrive as a wife and mom and homemaker. I miss u so much some days. I wish I could drive u around in the tesla. You'd love it and you'd love meeting my dogs. I can't believe u never did 😔 they are 1000x as great r &l . Sighs I just miss u 😔 

User Profile: pioneeringBranch7468
pioneeringBranch7468 March 22nd, 2025

I am sorry!

User Profile: neatHuman6327
neatHuman6327 March 22nd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

i would say to my friend that... i still miss your company, even though i felt we didn't really vibed together. I hope you 're okay, living your best life and you think of me sometimes, because i do, when we had fun. I wish you don't hate me or just dislike me for any reason, even though i did dislike you for some time for something you did, even though it doesn't seem like a bad thing, it hurt my feelings nonetheless and even though it wasn't on me directly. I just hope that we can be okay and talk sometime in the future and not have this... which i think you think it's my fault. Hope it's not some friendship that you thought is one of the many you should give up to give space for other people to enter your life, cause that really hurts. I'm sorry i didn't join you at that time, but i wasn't feeling okay, however acted like everything was fine. Hope you think positively about me and not talk *** about me with others. yeah... i still love you and it hurt last time that we met that i didn't feel the same from your side. i just wish someday we would be able to talk normally, like back then, because i didn't mean to hurt your feelings in any way, even though you did once or twice and you may not know about them. love you, your old octopus bestie <3

User Profile: ItzKristinaXD
ItzKristinaXD March 22nd, 2025

I have been better off without you.

User Profile: calmSun6352
calmSun6352 March 22nd, 2025

You were in my life for the time that you needed to be, and I am at peace with that. I know that I exhausted my resources in being a great friend to you, and I feel that there was nothing more that I could provide. I am at peace because I know that I tried my best and did all that I could do. I will forever wish you good blessings, success, and happiness.

User Profile: orangeDime9065
orangeDime9065 March 22nd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty what was your experience like?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 22nd, 2025

I would say thank you for seeing me, really seeing me and letting me see that I deserved happiness and love, i don't regret our time but I will always be stuck on the why you just left so silently 😔

4 replies
User Profile: orangeDime9065
orangeDime9065 March 22nd, 2025

@Amanda84 if you need to talk to someone let me know, I’m a good listener 

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 22nd, 2025

@orangeDime9065 i really appreciate your kindness 🥰

2 replies
User Profile: orangeDime9065
orangeDime9065 March 22nd, 2025

@Amanda84 how’s your day going Amanda?

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 22nd, 2025

@orangeDime9065 not much going on today, it is lashing rain here in Ireland, so just had a chill day, thank you for checking in :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ListenWithCare
ListenWithCare March 22nd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty you are not with me it's fine for me but you are sad or you are in problem then it's not okay. Remember me whenever you need and I gurenti you I am there for you not just now even after many years or if you need me now then also just remember I am gonna there for you

User Profile: Priscella
Priscella March 22nd, 2025

This whole experience that led to where it did taught me that I need to love myself and focus on my mental health. I need to be independent and I am working on it. I hope we can both heal and grow and come together soon. I’ll always love you and you have a special place in my heart.

3 replies
User Profile: orangeDime9065
orangeDime9065 March 22nd, 2025

@Priscella let me know if you need to talk to someone, I’m a good listener

2 replies
User Profile: Priscella
Priscella March 22nd, 2025

Thanks means a lot

1 reply
User Profile: orangeDime9065
orangeDime9065 March 22nd, 2025

@Priscella Anytime, even if you just need someone to vent to. I’ve learned that’s better thats just crying alone. Also it would be nice to have some friends one here!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: raccooncutie30
raccooncutie30 March 22nd, 2025

Dear bullies who ruined my life,

Good flarkin’ riddance. 

-Traumatized