Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Special Announcement: Santa Claus is Coming to 7Cups Town!

User Profile: SantaCups
SantaCups December 14th, 2023

Hey 7Cups Community,

🎄✨ Exciting news! Santa Claus is making a list and checking it twice, and guess what? He's coming to town – 7Cups town, that is! 🎅✨

Get ready for some holiday cheer because Santa will be popping into rooms throughout the entire holiday season, spreading joy, laughter, and maybe even some virtual cookies! 🍪🎁

Here's the scoop:

🗓 When: Starting from today, Santa will be making surprise visits until the end of the holiday season. Keep an eye out for him in your favorite rooms!

📍 Where: All around 7Cups! Santa's got his virtual sleigh ready to visit different rooms and spread the holiday spirit.

🎉 What to Expect:

  • Santa's jolly presence
  • Festive cheer and holiday-themed activities
  • A sprinkle of virtual snow and holiday magic

🎤 How to Participate:

  • Keep an eye on the announcements in your favorite rooms.
  • Stay active in the community and spread the joy with your fellow listeners and members.
  • Be ready for some surprise activities, questions, and maybe even a virtual sing-along!

This is your chance to share your holiday wishes, express gratitude, or just have a fun chat with Santa himself. Let's make this holiday season extra special together!

Feel free to spread the word, and let's make 7Cups a winter wonderland of warmth, support, and festive fun.

Wishing you all a joyful and peaceful holiday season! 🌟🎄

102
User Profile: RyansEgo20200
RyansEgo20200 December 15th, 2023

@SantaCups we are all Mr santa and Ms santa we create the magic we give it meaning. 

User Profile: SantaCups
SantaCups OP December 15th, 2023

@RyansEgo20200

Indeed!

load more
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath December 15th, 2023

yippieee🎅🎄🥰🤗
merry-christmas.gif

Cant wait to see you @SantaCups

User Profile: SantaCups
SantaCups OP December 15th, 2023

@Optimisticempath hooray-letsgo.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@Optimisticempath 😍😍😍 it's santa 😍😍😍😍

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath December 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 yesssss🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

load more
load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 December 16th, 2023

spotted Santa in the Sharing Circle! 🤗 thanks for bringing the cheer for our members!!

User Profile: CreativeLove101
CreativeLove101 December 17th, 2023

@SantaCups

Looking forward exciting 🤩🎄

User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou December 17th, 2023

@SantaCups

Cant wait to see you Santa cups!!! Even though I may have stolen your outfit for my pfp 🥺

Long live bunnymas 

Anyway bring lots of chocolate 🥺

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou 😂😂😂😂 long live bunnymus!! Long live bunnymus! Haha! Your so great, I love you ❤❤❤ 🍫🍫🍫🍬🍭🍬🍭🧀🍫🍬

User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou December 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I love you too!!! ❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant December 17th, 2023

@SantaCups I have been looking high and low for you and still never crossed paths with you. Happy holidays. 🎅🎄🎁🤶

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant if you want to find santa, all you have to do is make your chimney smaller and add glue😁😁😁😁

User Profile: SantaCups
SantaCups OP December 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Here I am! Surprise! 

load more
User Profile: Enchanted2024
Enchanted2024 December 18th, 2023

@SantaCups. 


Oooh Santa cups I never seen him before I hope I get to see him!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13 heres a sneak preview 🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅😈🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅😁😁😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 December 18th, 2023

@SantaCups

omg Santa D:

can I please please please get a pet unicorn for Christmas 😀 

also I wanna leave a short message: Moo 🦕

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@emotionalTalker2260 moo ry xmas emo ❤❤❤ here's your pet unicorn 🐯 yep! I'm one of santas elves😁 merry Christmas ❤

load more
User Profile: AraAraArabella
AraAraArabella December 18th, 2023

@SantaCups

Wanna know what I want for christmas santa?

 ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️


I elf-christmas.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@OliveAnson you want an elf😁 great choice 😂😂😂😂

User Profile: AraAraArabella
AraAraArabella December 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Well not just Buddy, I want to whole meal hes making to XD

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@OliveAnson well luckily Xmas calories don't count 😁❤

😂😂😂😂merry Christmas sweetie ❤

User Profile: AraAraArabella
AraAraArabella December 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Thats what i'm sayyyinggg.  XD

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 20th, 2023

@OliveAnson here you go🎂🍪🍰🍫🍭🍬🍰🍫🍬🎂🍦🍩🍧🍨🍰🍺🍿🍦🍧

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: steph8402
steph8402 December 18th, 2023

@SantaCups i just don't want coal! it's too expensive anyway! go away fossil fuels go away

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@steph8402 hey hey! It's ok relax santa doesn't give naughty children coal anymore he gives bitcoins 😁😁😁😁

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers December 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

bitcoins 😭🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers yep😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: SantaCups
SantaCups OP December 23rd, 2023

@steph8402

I will leave a windmill in your stocking instead! Renewable energy for all. 

load more