Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the one thing you would like to say to your younger self?

User Profile: Peonywisteria22
Peonywisteria22 March 22nd, 2025

I would probably apologise to her for destroying the future she saw in her eyes. What about you?

40
User Profile: dancingJoy75
dancingJoy75 April 11th, 2025

Love yourself first ♥️

User Profile: healermusician
healermusician April 11th, 2025

@Peonywisteria22 - I'd probably say, "I don't know if you'll ever figure out why you feel so empty."

User Profile: amritaNarang
amritaNarang April 11th, 2025

@Peonywisteria22 that opinion of other people doesnot determine her worth, bullies donot define her, she is beautiful and smart and doesnot have to change herself

User Profile: cheerfulLove1340
cheerfulLove1340 April 12th, 2025

@Peonywisteria22

I would tell her friends aren't always needed, love you first always.🥰 

User Profile: ardentiana
ardentiana April 12th, 2025

@Peonywisteria22 

I would tell her that you are exactly who you want to be. In future you'll be bold and brave. You'll fight through things even when you don't win. But you will never lose hope. There will be times when you think it's all over but still you will fight. You have the caliber to get all you want, that's the reason god gave it to you. You will never stop fighting. And deep down you'll love it.

User Profile: LifeArrowBro
LifeArrowBro April 12th, 2025

I would tell my younger self to listen to your heart, run on your own path, protect your peace and live your life not someone else’s.

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy April 28th, 2025

@Peonywisteria22 oh I feel that ..

User Profile: Yossari7214
Yossari7214 April 29th, 2025

@Peonywisteria22

Everything gets better with time.

User Profile: Peonywisteria22
Peonywisteria22 OP May 1st, 2025

@Peonywisteria22

*Edit* 

I will make her proud of me. The one she dreamt to become is what I will be willing to be. I will work harder and harder and where you are now, i will make you smile endlessly . 

1 reply
User Profile: ardentiana
ardentiana May 1st, 2025

@Peonywisteria22 yasssss peonyyy......I'm sure ur younger self would be proud to hear it

load more
User Profile: goldlover
goldlover May 1st, 2025

I'd tell her to be patient with herself and not rush into relationships simply because people seem to be happy in them. I'd also tell her that her validation should not come from a man.

1 reply
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 May 2nd, 2025

I love that!

load more