Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s a song that always lifts your mood? 🎵

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe January 30th, 2024

Music that bliss your ear is ?

248
User Profile: raspberryScarf2359
raspberryScarf2359 February 8th, 2024

@BelovedMe Moment by vierre cloud always makes me feel better. 

2 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 9th, 2024

@raspberryScarf2359 fabulous suggestion😊 

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@raspberryScarf2359

1 reply
User Profile: AnglesNight
AnglesNight February 20th, 2024

@BelovedMe I love it 🏊

load more
load more
User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 8th, 2024

@BelovedMe

Take It All Back by Tauren Wells
Might Love Myself by Beartooth
Battling My Demons by Jeris Johnson
Monsters by All Time Low

These are just a few of the ones that I listen to a lot that instantly get me into a good mood 😊

3 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 9th, 2024

@KaylaMaulfair thx !for recommendation 😊

2 replies
User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 9th, 2024

@BelovedMe

of course!! ♥️💕 Listening to music is one of my coping mechanisms 🌸

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 13th, 2024

@KaylaMaulfair I feel it the same way 🐯 sometimes I wonder if listening music 🎶 became job! 🦁I be million and as much you speak about music 🎶 I bet you be billionaire haha 😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: lindorcarameltruffles
lindorcarameltruffles February 9th, 2024

@BelovedMe Someone to Call My Lover by Janet Jackson. 😌

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 9th, 2024

@lindorcarameltruffles omg ! you have a relly nice taste!😍

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@BelovedMe 

load more
load more
User Profile: PopPunkPrincess17
PopPunkPrincess17 February 10th, 2024

2010's upbeat pop punk was an era that got me through high school. Tonight Alive, We Are The In Crowd, All Time Low, Waterparks, Belmont, The Story So Far.

My favorite song from this era is The Best Thing That Never Happened by We Are The In Crowd.

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 13th, 2024

@PopPunkPrincess17 I woul love to hear ❤All of them! Thx for your blissful Suggestions 🐼🐱🐞

load more
User Profile: Angelswish
Angelswish February 13th, 2024

@BelovedMe Marry on the cross ❌

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 14th, 2024

@Angelswish nice song 🎵

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@Angelswish 

User Profile: Callmemav
Callmemav April 3rd, 2024

@Angelswish

Oh I agree

load more
User Profile: Countrygirl095
Countrygirl095 February 14th, 2024

@BelovedMe AJR Bang

2 replies
User Profile: EmmyMarie06
EmmyMarie06 February 16th, 2024

@StompingOnCP   AJR goes hard

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@StompingOnCP -:) I love it thanks for reminding 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

load more
User Profile: Candice777
Candice777 February 15th, 2024

Follow the sun . Xavier rudd

5 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@Candice777 Ohh I love that too ☺ what's your fav genre 😆? 

3 replies
User Profile: Candice777
Candice777 February 17th, 2024

That's a tough question 😬 most genres I guess. From psytrance, down tempo to country 😅. Yours?

2 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@Candice777 Classical mostly 🙃 I feel it's more authentic and blissful 😉

1 reply
User Profile: Candice777
Candice777 February 18th, 2024

Oh wow, that's beautiful ❤️

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@Candice777

load more
User Profile: EmmyMarie06
EmmyMarie06 February 16th, 2024

@BelovedMe     okay. a lot of people dont really love older country (also grunge country),  country REALLY lifts me up. its that one type of music that can be so beautiful to the point i feel it in my soul. like i listen to it and i literally physically feel the affect it has on me (its posotive)


anyway imma list a few songs (cuz i really cant just list ONE) i HIGHLY reccomend. 

Miamy my Amy- by Kieth Whitley

Why Not Now - George Straight

(says the F word once) Feathers Indians - Tyler Childers

Say Goodbye To Montanna - Don Edwards

Listen the radio - Don williams (also Amanda by the same guy)

Your Smile - Josh Turner 

Take it Easy - Travis Tritt

7 on 7 Turnpike Troubadors

If you like what you hear or hear one thats really good in particular, talk to me and i could introduce you to some others that i love!!



2 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@EmmyMarie06 I heard 3 of your recommendations just now 😌they very so fascinating my mind bloomed in joy ! 🙃You can suggest 🫀more it would be pleasure👏 to hear your recommendation !😇

User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 17th, 2024

@EmmyMarie06

Gotta love that country music!! 😁

load more
User Profile: pluckyWalker3049
pluckyWalker3049 February 17th, 2024

@BelovedMe so many to choose from! “I’m not Afraid” by Emigrate/Cardinal Copia, “Call Me Little Sunshine” by Ghost, and “The Magick” by Witchz are all amazing to me! 

2 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@pluckyWalker3049 you really have a great taste in terms songs  🎵 Buddy! all your recommendation is very close to my heart 💕💖❤

User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 17th, 2024

@pluckyWalker3049

I love these!! 😊

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 17th, 2024

@BelovedMe

hold on- by extreme music🖤

It’s more of a motivational song- it does lift my mood tho :>🤍

and anything by skydxddy :P they’re not the uplifting type of songs, but they make me feel better in a way that makes me feel heard/understood+just makes me feel less alone🤍(Tw for the music videos tho, they can be really triggering to some🤍)

4 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx Ohhh let's hear it 👇 Everyone  you must hear this truly fascinating 💕💔✨

3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 17th, 2024

@BelovedMe

ahhh😆 I don’t know how you managed to put the lyric video there, but thank you💖 my friend on 7 cups is the one that actually introduced me to the song, they were going through a really hard time and this song helped them get through it💕 they’re no longer on 7 cups.. so every time I listen to it it reminds me of them💜 thank you for putting it up there for other people to listen hehe <3

2 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx i will only take the thanks !if you review my latest 2 poem,😉 on (poetry )thread :-Not being selfish just your critical analysis matter ✴️As I have seen your craft of poems so i admire you..💫just give me the insight 💕 as soon as possible ...✨

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 17th, 2024

@BelovedMe

i will only take the thanks !if you review my latest 2 poem,😉 on (poetry )thread :-Not being selfish just your critical analysis matter ✴️As I have seen your craft of poems so i admire you..💫just give me the insight 💕 as soon as possible ...✨

aww admire ?🥺🤧 you’re the sweetest hehe💕 I’ll go have a look at them ! I’m sure they’re amazing tho💖

load more
load more
load more
load more