Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s a song that always lifts your mood? 🎵

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe January 30th, 2024

Music that bliss your ear is ?

248
User Profile: sugarplumblue
sugarplumblue March 2nd, 2024

Riptide by Vance Joy 🎶

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 2nd, 2024

@sugarplumblue

load more
User Profile: Shishiii
Shishiii March 2nd, 2024

@BelovedMe Trust Me Mate by Dean Lewis

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 2nd, 2024

@Shishiii 

load more
User Profile: RoxanneChristiana
RoxanneChristiana March 2nd, 2024
2 replies
User Profile: RoxanneChristiana
RoxanneChristiana March 2nd, 2024

@RoxanneChristiana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U4vPjK8j1I

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 2nd, 2024

@RoxanneChristiana

load more
User Profile: AveryDalia2799
AveryDalia2799 March 3rd, 2024

Dil ibadaat ♡

2 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 3rd, 2024

@AveryDalia2799 💘 I think this is super close to your heart 💟 As it's the second time on this thread you are mentioning this song !


1 reply
User Profile: AveryDalia2799
AveryDalia2799 July 1st, 2025

It really is super close to my heart... ❤️ 🎶

load more
load more
User Profile: izzyy528
izzyy528 March 3rd, 2024

@BelovedMe

Lizzo - Truth Hurts

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 3rd, 2024

@izzyy528

load more
User Profile: braveOcean6952
braveOcean6952 March 3rd, 2024

@BelovedMe
I love "please don't stop the music" by Rihanna.

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 4th, 2024

@braveOcean6952

load more
User Profile: HuggingSoul17
HuggingSoul17 March 4th, 2024

@BelovedMe


It's you by Ali gatie 

Oceans

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 4th, 2024

@HuggingSoul17

load more
User Profile: bunnyomen
bunnyomen March 4th, 2024

on the brightside by never shout never

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 4th, 2024

@bunnyomen

load more
User Profile: tranquilechoes
tranquilechoes March 4th, 2024

@BelovedMe

oh well I have this big music bug there are so so many songs I love and music is almost like oxygen to me I have music on all the time I mostly love heartbreak and romantic songs but honestly I listen to almost every genre and languages too but like some songs can be 

1. Coffee

2. Ye tune kya kiya

3. Heather

4. Kali Kali Zulfon Ke (Lo-Fi)

5. Strangers

6. Farq hai 

7. Numb Little Bug

8. Kabhi Kabhi Aditi 

9. Please Don't Change

10. Waalian

ok so these are like a few songs I really like there are alottt more so tell me if you want to know more 😂

🤍✨

2 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 4th, 2024

@tranquilechoes let me listen to your favourite's 🙃till then you listen to my favourites :-)

1.....Na Umar ki seema🎉 ho and Abhi na jao chod kar 🙃 New version

2 replies
User Profile: tranquilechoes
tranquilechoes March 4th, 2024

@BelovedMe

Charmer the links arnt working give me the names I'll listen all the songs 😌🤍✨

2 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 5th, 2024

@tranquilechoes 


🧀Na Umar ke seema ho !!!New version

🍨Abhi na jao chod kar !!New version

🌅Lag ja gala by((( Sanam channel )))

🧪Suni nahi zamana ne Teri mere kahani ,hain aarzu ....Song....on Coke studio🎙️

🪔Afreen Afreen... on Coke studio 🎙️


2 replies
User Profile: tranquilechoes
tranquilechoes March 5th, 2024

@BelovedMe

I have heard them all and have them all in my playlist 😌🤍✨

2 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 5th, 2024

@tranquilechoes send me your playlist 😅i want to steal and hear 🙉 all your songs 🤩

User Profile: tranquilechoes
tranquilechoes March 5th, 2024

@BelovedMe

I'll think about it 😜😂

load more
User Profile: tranquilechoes
tranquilechoes March 9th, 2024

@BelovedMe

hey charmer where have you been 

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 9th, 2024

@tranquilechoes in the desert 🏝️🏜️🏝️ of exam I am living 😅

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: weppy9232
weppy9232 March 5th, 2024

@BelovedMe

let me down slowly by Alec Benjamin

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 8th, 2024

@weppy9232 

load more