Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write one rare word you have in your vocabulary?

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty February 27th, 2025

Recherche- Rare and exotic.

138
User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 April 4th, 2025

Flummoxed

User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 April 4th, 2025

I actually use a lot of complex words very casually so even I don't know what's considered an exotic word tbh.

3 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 4th, 2025

@electricPeace6276

I am joking.


You say that, yet you use the abbreviation tbh?????

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 4th, 2025

@7Bear7

Sorry that seemed kinda rude, I apologize if that made you uncomfortable. 

Sending hugs.

daily-dose-of-support-hug.gif

User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 April 4th, 2025

What can I say, I hate typing 😑🤷

load more
load more
User Profile: TenderSky
TenderSky April 4th, 2025

Behoove

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk April 4th, 2025


ontological

@BlatantHonesty

User Profile: lavenderEast1012
lavenderEast1012 April 4th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

sartorial. it's not that rare. it means to to with clothes - tailoring in particular. sartorial flair would be a phrase. But I'm posting it because i always think it means to do with satire, humour, even though i know the true meaning. Also, i've had a few confusing conversations when someone has commented on my sartorial style. 
User Profile: PencilMadison
PencilMadison April 4th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty a word I learned today is daedal it means complex or intricate!

2 replies
User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty OP April 5th, 2025

@PencilMadison

oh wow, nice word.

1 reply
User Profile: PencilMadison
PencilMadison April 5th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Thank you I am quite fond of it!

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Wheny nephews are being, let's say overtly excitable 😁 since I can't use expletives, I say, enough of this tomfoolery 😁 needless to say, it doesn't make them stop 🤣

1 reply
User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty OP April 14th, 2025

@Amanda84

tomfoolery has such 1900s vibe in it. I like that word.

load more
User Profile: livliv45
livliv45 April 16th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty sternocleidomastoid -

very cool and important muscle 

2 replies
User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty OP April 16th, 2025

@livliv45

Academic words are a cheat

1 reply
User Profile: livliv45
livliv45 April 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty nah I use this in conversation idk what u mean

load more
load more