Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am thankful for people who....

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie March 16th, 2021

72
User Profile: calmWillow5266
calmWillow5266 March 16th, 2021

I am thankful for my mom who always manages to help me see the positive side of things

User Profile: discreetThinker2519
discreetThinker2519 March 17th, 2021

i am thankfull for medical staff who treat COVID-19 every day.

User Profile: CindysMSNu
CindysMSNu March 17th, 2021

For the ones that love me

User Profile: indigovalley
indigovalley March 17th, 2021

care for others and see past themselves.

User Profile: Storyhymns1234
Storyhymns1234 March 17th, 2021

Dont judge anybody and are independent and emotionally strong. Basically messengers of god. Do they exist ? Maybe not but I will lie to myself that they do.

User Profile: LavenderGoddess
LavenderGoddess March 17th, 2021

@Tazzie I am thankful for people that stay in my life and don't give up on me!

User Profile: melloohi
melloohi March 17th, 2021

i am thankful for people dont judge people by how they look of how they are as people, im also thankful for everyone who has helped others

User Profile: calmCake1350
calmCake1350 March 17th, 2021

I’m thankful for people who are kind and loving, sincere and good.

User Profile: thoughtfulmomma
thoughtfulmomma March 17th, 2021

I am thankful for people who listen to me.

User Profile: TheAloneAndAfraid
TheAloneAndAfraid March 17th, 2021

@Tazzie

I am thankful for the people who are loyal to me and pick me always over anyone else

1 reply
User Profile: bookworm274
bookworm274 April 24th, 2021

@TheAloneAndAfraid

Yes! Having people who are loyal and always there for you is an amazing thing to have!

load more