Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143

I would ask Jesus why he did it... Why did he just scarify himself for us. We should have never been here in the first place. So much pain, and for what?

User Profile: discreetEast8659
discreetEast8659 December 3rd, 2015

I would ask my deceased grandparents if they were proud of me, also more about their lives

User Profile: Gisellelovesyouall
Gisellelovesyouall December 3rd, 2015

I would actually tell my younger self that it will get better, no matter how bad it seems to be the situation.

1 reply
User Profile: QueenKyKy
QueenKyKy December 4th, 2015

@Gisellelovesyouall I love that positivity. It made me smile :)

load more
User Profile: Wanting1sunset
Wanting1sunset December 3rd, 2015

I would ask my dad's god son why he murdered him. I I just a want to know.

User Profile: CarmillaRouge13
CarmillaRouge13 December 3rd, 2015

I'd ask my mum, why I wasn't good enough...why is it that even when something good happens I'm about to fall apart and her touch used to just feel so unnatural...everything is just either too bright or dull

User Profile: Fro704
Fro704 December 3rd, 2015

i would ask Jesus will i make it to heaven

User Profile: VelvetBubble
VelvetBubble December 3rd, 2015

https://www.7cups.com/member/connect/conversation.php?c=mWVqd36UlOJO42huiFST

I would like to ask my Listener if he really cherishes the time we spend together? Or Do I sound like a Snob to Him?

User Profile: ResilientLucky
ResilientLucky December 3rd, 2015

I would ask my ex if he is really happy now!

User Profile: Scarlet01
Scarlet01 December 3rd, 2015

I would like to ask my guy why he needed other girls when I gave him everything I could...Why true love has to face these? What is my fault exactly?

8 replies
User Profile: lynnbabygirl17
lynnbabygirl17 December 3rd, 2015

@Scarlet01 I feel you cause i dont understand boys these days I been through so much in my life.

4 replies
User Profile: DizzyGirl603
DizzyGirl603 December 3rd, 2015

It's never you, when ppl can't find happiness in themselves, they look for it anywhere they can. They will go from one relationship to the next searching for something they need to look inward for. Only when they face themselves and make peace with who they are, will they be able to find peace and satisfaction in some one else. Don't waste your beauty and love on those who wish to stay broken! And at the same time, make yourself happy and healthy without relying on some one else to do it for you! You deserve to know your worthiness! @lynnbabygirl17

3 replies
User Profile: Scarlet01
Scarlet01 December 3rd, 2015

@DizzyGirl603

User Profile: Scarlet01
Scarlet01 December 3rd, 2015

@DizzyGirl603

You're right..but it's me who's broken..he just wanted to satisfy his sexual desires...but he crushed my soul for that..!! I seriously don't know why I'm crying for such guy..but yea I wish he was mine..!!

1 reply
User Profile: MoonlightSmile
MoonlightSmile December 4th, 2015

@Scarlet01 I'm sure with time you'll find someone better. I know how it hurts this things but you need to be strong, if the person dont value your love someone else will. Just think about this: the time you spend crying you could be smiling and give the chance another person meet you.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: UnkownUser
UnkownUser December 3rd, 2015

@Scarlet01
My English is not the best.. Hope you'll understand me anyway..
It's not your fault at all.
I dated a same guy 1 year ago.
He cheated all the time.. I gave him everything. A house, food , love.. a lot of love.. , clothes and everything you can possibly imagine.
But he still cheated.He still went to his ex-girlfriend and left me alone whole 7 months.
I cried a lot I wont lie, But it gets better I promise you. Today it will look like the end of the world cause you truly believed he was the one, But tomorrow darling.. another prince will take you :) stay strong beautiful, there are a lot of cold hearted guys.. Just know, It wasn't your fault at all !!

1 reply
User Profile: Scarlet01
Scarlet01 December 4th, 2015

@UnkownUser

Thank you so much darling..glad to know that you are doing fine now..and you're right there are lots of guys like this..I'll try to be strong..!!

load more
User Profile: Ladymuckymuck
Ladymuckymuck December 4th, 2015

@Scarlet01

This guy is undeserving of your love. You deserve to be treated with respect. You are not at fault. You did all that you could. I have been in this situation. (An ex didn't realise his phone had called me whilst in his pocket and I could hear him boast and brag to his friends) now I have a partner I've been with for 4 years. He truly loves me. I always say everyone is beautiful to someone and you will find your penguin! (I believe I read that a penguin searches for their perfect one) Do not let this guy destroy your confidence. The best thing you can do is show him that you are beautiful, you are worthy and you can be happy was thout him xxx

load more
User Profile: Empath4You
Empath4You December 3rd, 2015

Hey God/Universal Creator Did Jesus Christ really exist or it is all just a story? Did Buddha? Mohammed? Any other advanced being? Is humanity evolving to become more loving or is a lost cause? Did you create all this suffering or is there a malevolent force? What the hell is going on here? Are we in hell now? Is Gurdjieff right, that we are born without souls, and have an opportunity to develop one here? Anyone succeed?

2 replies
User Profile: PhoenixB
PhoenixB December 3rd, 2015

@Empath4You

Jesus was an actual person. In history, he existed. We'll never know if he was really divine, but he did exist. All of the people you mentioned existed. I wish I knew if they were really who they're told to be though too.

User Profile: summergoth
summergoth December 4th, 2015

@Empath4You

everything can be real if you just believe in it. we're not in hell but the end is coming i think

load more