Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Taliats
Taliats December 1st, 2015

I would ask my Granddad if he could forgive me for arguing with him over something trivial a week before he died.

User Profile: PhoenixB
PhoenixB December 1st, 2015

I would ask my future self if I made it, and why or why not, so I can have a better today and make a better tomorrow.

User Profile: powerful17
powerful17 December 1st, 2015

I'd ask my grandma why she had to choose to overdose? broken heart

User Profile: AbundantDeepak
AbundantDeepak December 1st, 2015

I would ask my younger self why I acted the way I did and did the things I did which has caused me to get to think and act the way I still do now, hurting myself and others too in the process.

3 replies
User Profile: redYard445
redYard445 December 1st, 2015

@HelpingothersandSelf It's never late to change behaviours that messed up us or others, be kind and patient with yourself. One day at a time, you can do it! Best wishes...

User Profile: courteousSouth6438
courteousSouth6438 December 1st, 2015

@HelpingothersandSelf

That

User Profile: TalyaLuvsU
TalyaLuvsU December 1st, 2015

@HelpingothersandSelf

I would ask why I'm a screw up :(

load more
User Profile: tranquilsunset2102
tranquilsunset2102 December 1st, 2015

If I could ask anyone a question I would ask the boy I'm in love with whether I should just move on or not. It seems a bit selfish but I guess it would help.

User Profile: MissHope31
MissHope31 December 1st, 2015

I would like to ask for forgiveness to myself in the past and still in the present and for everyone that i may had hurt and still are feeling hurt. I am sorry i want to be a better person.

User Profile: Wingy
Wingy December 1st, 2015

I would ask God why he lets good people and babies die and lets dirtbags live.

User Profile: EmmanuelGoldstein
EmmanuelGoldstein December 1st, 2015

I would ask Arnold Huxley how close modern society is to Brave New World.

I would like to ask the same question with Orwell and 1984 but the thing is 1984 wasn't a prophecy.

It was actually a satire saying: "Don't worry guys, Stalinism is bad......but they'll never be able to control your thoughts."

Where as BNW was to an extent the polar opposite. Only much, much, much more worrying for me......though I guess they did have the reservations.

User Profile: spectacularWaterfall5
spectacularWaterfall5 December 1st, 2015

Ask Noah why in the world did he not swat those mosquitoes....lol

1 reply
User Profile: LMessi10
LMessi10 December 2nd, 2015

@spectacularWaterfall5

gods orders!! :D:D

load more
User Profile: courteousSouth6438
courteousSouth6438 December 1st, 2015

I would ask my dad how much I mean to him, he