Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 April 17th, 2016

Why ???

User Profile: Quratalain
Quratalain April 17th, 2016

I would ask my ex-husband, WHY?

User Profile: Jova
Jova April 17th, 2016

Who's to blame ?

User Profile: jetblackheart05
jetblackheart05 April 17th, 2016

i would ask anybody who conquered an eating disorder how they managed to do it.

User Profile: FrenchToast
FrenchToast April 17th, 2016

Oomph, this is a brill yet tough question!

1 reply
April 17th, 2016

I would ask my ex why did he say that he loves me when he clearly doesn't

load more
User Profile: Wrede
Wrede April 17th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask Jesus if he knew he was a liar or not.

User Profile: tidySpruce309
tidySpruce309 April 17th, 2016

to my friends with whom i broke, am i so bad in keeping relationships?

User Profile: Undefinable16
Undefinable16 April 17th, 2016

I would ask my dad why he can't except that I'm his son.

2 replies
User Profile: September88
September88 April 18th, 2016

@Undefinable16 How is that? I'm sorry to hear😰

User Profile: RogerTheDemiboy
RogerTheDemiboy April 18th, 2016

@Undefinable16 are you a transguy too?

load more
User Profile: dudejustchill
dudejustchill April 18th, 2016

I would ask Tyler Joseph just one thing: why?

April 18th, 2016

Ask my friend why she left me.