Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Earthandstars
Earthandstars May 9th, 2016

Is there life after death?

User Profile: jovialCat69
jovialCat69 May 9th, 2016

I miss you grandpa :😭 you always wanted to see me as a doctor and u died while i was in 3rd year of my medical college. I wish you could be proud of mt today 😭😭😭

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 May 9th, 2016

Just "Why"

May 9th, 2016

To an old friend who I lost contact with: where ever you are, I just want to ask "How are you doing?"

User Profile: Butterss
Butterss May 16th, 2016

I have everything I need in order to provide you with comfort, why did you have to go.. Your whole life was waiting, and I hoped we could live it together, one step at a time.. Why did you have to go, sweetheart.. You had people around you who loved you and could help you.. Why did you do this to me..

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 May 17th, 2016

Is this thing here on earth that we all call "Life". Is there a better way, easier way of life after death ???

User Profile: Hrsoni4
Hrsoni4 May 23rd, 2016

Interesting question i would ask that.....

Why are some innocent people suffering in life.despite being that they have caused no harm to others

Why are some cruel,corrupt and dishonest people so rich and wealthy?

How does the law of karma work?

what is liberation of soul?

what is the ultimate truth of life?

Does the spiritual world really exist?

User Profile: headuphigh13
headuphigh13 May 23rd, 2016

Why, that's what I'd ask.

User Profile: Rena21
Rena21 May 25th, 2016

@Laura

I would like to ask my dad, Hey dad how are u today? You doing fine? I'm sorry about what happened back then, it's just I'm so angry with u, it's not my wish to make it true, I'm sorry that when my brother ask me "where is dad? " then I just said "he's already dad" I've never imagined that tomorrow you are gonna leave me forever.

I'm sorry dad, I would like to ask u, will u forgive dad?

User Profile: Bleuberry2015
Bleuberry2015 May 25th, 2016

If I could ask anyone anything, I would ask my husband why he doesn't try harder to help keep our relationship a happy one. So tired of feeling like I'm the only one who still cares.