Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: meaculpa
meaculpa August 20th, 2016

To my friend @ Shaq: 'Why didn't you stick to my advice ?' ( He ended up being brutally murdered and left a hole in my heart.)

User Profile: helpfulSouth4092
helpfulSouth4092 January 2nd, 2017

family relative

why did you do that?! was it worth it ?! was it real at any point ?!

User Profile: krazeniks
krazeniks January 24th, 2017

I would like to ask this girl who changed my life....that why should she leave me like that.She taught me great things...Life with her was toatally different.Put together I started to live a new life....through her eyes and yet she left.

User Profile: Hunnyluv1l
Hunnyluv1l June 12th, 2017

I would sit over Irish Tea with Nostradamus, and simply ask, "how are you?" Everyone around him wanted something. Everyone NEEDED something from him. No one took the time to know him. What color did he like? Did roses give him headaches? Did he enjoy his shoes? I would want to find out about WHO that amazing man is, on the inside, beyond the talents, in his heart and soul - where it really matters.

3 replies
User Profile: juniperstarfish1
juniperstarfish1 June 12th, 2017

@Hunnyluv1l

That's so lovely of you <3 it'd beautiful to be curious about others without wanting anything fromthem or having anything to gain :o these questions make you one caring, loving, generous person :o you made me really think about what I'd ask the person I admire and now I want to ask them what you wanted to ask, what makes them, them :o really that was beautiful

1 reply
User Profile: Hunnyluv1l
Hunnyluv1l June 12th, 2017

Thank you@juniperstarfish1

load more
User Profile: NatashaSA
NatashaSA October 12th, 2017

@Hunnyluv1l

I really love this post! Sometimes it can be easy to forget that the people who devote their lives to supporting others or offering of themselves need support and compassion too, and that can come in the simplest of forms, like asking how they like their shoes :) Thank you for sharing!!

load more
User Profile: Odieismycat
Odieismycat September 22nd, 2017

I would ask my dad why he left me and my mom stranded and alone?

September 22nd, 2017

ScarletPear1945

I would ask Jesus What were you thinking when????

1 reply
User Profile: heytherelilah
heytherelilah October 12th, 2017

@scarletPear1945 jesus omg hahahah, you're cool beans

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed October 12th, 2017

I would ask my mother why she didn't do anything to stop any of it.

User Profile: Thedarknessinside
Thedarknessinside October 12th, 2017

Ich würde meinen Opa fragen wie ich das Leben überleben soll

User Profile: BBecky23
BBecky23 October 12th, 2017

An ex .why did you do it .why end your life.all lifes have purposes.

User Profile: magnificentHand
magnificentHand October 12th, 2017

I think the short and simple questing would be just..... WHY