Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Thinking21Too08Much03
Thinking21Too08Much03 October 12th, 2017

I'd ask my reflection why it looks so sad.

I'd ask if it will ever change.

But I'll just get the same answer. 'I don't know'. It's the not knowing that hurts the most.

1 reply
User Profile: Forever1111
Forever1111 October 12th, 2017

@Thinking21Too08Much03 I ask myself the same question every day

load more
User Profile: reliableSouth9056
reliableSouth9056 October 12th, 2017

I would ask Jesus for a hug.

October 12th, 2017

I'd ask my mother if I made the right decision in letting her go and being able to die at home...

(No replies or answers please. It won't help.)

User Profile: Cwcald1029
Cwcald1029 October 12th, 2017

Ask my father how did you stay married for 20+ years?

User Profile: Nnyroc
Nnyroc October 12th, 2017

I'm going to opt for a more personal answer rather than a more practical or world changing one.

So, I'd ask myself in the future how it all worked out. How was school, what's my husband like, and what could I do now to prevent mistakes I was previously doomed to make. Ask if I had any kids, what they were like, how long did my friendships last, what ended them, why. I feel like the majority of this information would be terrifying to know but I'm curious of my own sake.

User Profile: snoweiey
snoweiey October 12th, 2017

I would ask Mary Louise Parker, can I tie you up?

User Profile: xxoxosadness
xxoxosadness October 12th, 2017

I would ask my brother why he does what he does.

User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 October 12th, 2017

I'd ask my dad who has passed away if he's proud of me

User Profile: Em05
Em05 October 12th, 2017

i would ask my birth mother why she gave me up and didnt fight

User Profile: Forever1111
Forever1111 October 12th, 2017

I'd ask my fiance why he abandoned me. Why did he leave me all alone knowing I wouldn't make it out here without him. Why didnt he try harder to live? If he heard everything I said before they took him. If he died not knowing I said I'd die if he left me, that I loved him with all my heart