Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Lonexrunaway
Lonexrunaway October 14th, 2017

I would ask God why I was given an asshole father, this life and pain.

User Profile: Shaheera265
Shaheera265 October 14th, 2017

I would ask a person i know, about his entire journey to such an amazing life ...

User Profile: Familyisoverrated
Familyisoverrated October 14th, 2017

Why did you marry him mom,were you scared, why did you take his shit?

User Profile: Bunnyhop3
Bunnyhop3 October 14th, 2017

Id ask my dad why in the fuck he didnt take better care of himself so I wouldn't be alone

User Profile: 888box888
888box888 October 14th, 2017

I would ask my parents why did they have me? If they were not going to guide and support me in my life..instead they left me with scares and alone

2 replies
User Profile: winterwalk
winterwalk October 14th, 2017

@888box888- I am sorry to hear that

User Profile: Jeanna88
Jeanna88 October 15th, 2017

@888box888 I realate to you...Like what was the point of having me in the first place?

load more
User Profile: brightLight35
brightLight35 October 14th, 2017

I'd ask my uncle, who died a bit more than a year ago, and ask him if he's proud of me and what I've achieved

User Profile: affectionateLion5841
affectionateLion5841 October 14th, 2017

I'd ask Mozart if there's any way he can come back to life

User Profile: fairmindedCar4568
fairmindedCar4568 October 14th, 2017

How did you study biology ? It's so damn hard !!!!!!!!!!

2.Friends

User Profile: fairmindedCar4568
fairmindedCar4568 October 14th, 2017

I'd ask my grandma to come back to life.

User Profile: ARhysLMFT
ARhysLMFT October 14th, 2017

I would ask my grandmothers on both sides how are they? And what is it like being just a spirit?