Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
April 7th, 2017

On the outside I look happy, but on the inside I'm either completely emotionless or so full of emotions I don't know what to do...so I shove them down

User Profile: Lostinthestarlight
Lostinthestarlight April 7th, 2017

That my stepsister kissed me a couple of times.

User Profile: JakieShakie
JakieShakie April 7th, 2017

I often struggle to completely be myself and to say my honest thoughts. Which is a shame cause i'm fing amazing.

User Profile: offthebeat
offthebeat April 7th, 2017

That I don't belong here. I just feel like an alien in this world of people who are strange and who, honestly, I don't usually care about. I wanna be in the woods, or another country, because here, I am an alien and I feel like one.

1 reply
User Profile: nickbond
nickbond April 7th, 2017

@offthebeat

i think most of us here feel the same way. these days it's getting much difficult. we have just evolved to hide behind our phones rather than facing our lives earnestly.

load more
User Profile: Goatess
Goatess April 7th, 2017

I am in love with Sarah.

User Profile: purpleWater5538
purpleWater5538 April 7th, 2017

I just want to be normal

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment May 12th, 2017

@purpleWater5538 me too, I think we all hope so.

load more
User Profile: Amanojaques
Amanojaques April 7th, 2017

That I wanted to post something here, but couldn't bring myself to do so. Tried to think of good words to put it into perspective, but came up with nothing and lost motivation.

Ah whoops, time to head back to my corner I guess.

2 replies
User Profile: lucretiaWingedheart
lucretiaWingedheart April 7th, 2017

@Amanojaques well it can't be easy to turn your thoughts and feelings into words .but all that matters is that you're here,trying your best to recover.keep smiling!

April 10th, 2017

@Amanojaques the important thing is that you tried and you should be proud of yourself for that. Maybe you will be able to talk about it someday but the fact you tried is a big deal.

load more
User Profile: Strawberryshortcake5528
Strawberryshortcake5528 April 7th, 2017

Lets see something I never told anyone...........That I am hurt. That I feel like being the oldest out of 5 is so hard. I just get pushed away forgot about. There something I never told anyone.

1 reply
User Profile: McEmmy
McEmmy April 7th, 2017

I feel exactly that way too. It's like one is on pressure to do things without making mistakes because your siblings look up to you. Yuck!

@Strawberryshortcake5528

load more
User Profile: nickbond
nickbond April 7th, 2017

i recently chacked fb of my ex gf ( we broke off a few yrs ago). she had moved to a diff country after getting married. sometime ago she had asked me to meet up with her but i simply said no. when i saw her pic i just realised that i should have at least said good bye or something else to her instead of saying that in a msg.....just thinking about that

1 reply
User Profile: lucretiaWingedheart
lucretiaWingedheart April 10th, 2017

I know how it feels like to deeply regret not saying something at the right time.But i also learnt that it's never too late to fix your mistakes and try again @nickbond

load more
April 8th, 2017

I might be suffering from anorexia.

1 reply
April 10th, 2017

@shestoodbyasitfellapart me too. If you ever need to talk, I'm usually around dear.

load more