Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz December 20th, 2017

I tend to blame other people for my depression although I know its wrong to.

User Profile: IAmNotBroken
IAmNotBroken December 20th, 2017

She made me do something at the park that I wasn't ready for. I told myself for so long that it didn't bother me but I realized months later that it does and I can't forget it, now.

User Profile: Kittytron
Kittytron January 9th, 2018

No matter what I'll always feel like a burden.

1 reply
User Profile: RainyMemory97
RainyMemory97 January 12th, 2018

@Kittytron Hi! :) <3 You're a really strong person, and I'm sorry you feel that way. <3 Sometimes our brains make us doubt our every action, which can make us feel like that. But I hope you know that it's all right. :) You're not a burden. <3 *Hugs*

load more
User Profile: Mamabear209
Mamabear209 January 9th, 2018

I'm positive that my 4 year old is the only reason I'm still on this earth.

1 reply
User Profile: RainyMemory97
RainyMemory97 January 12th, 2018

@Mamabear209 Hi! :) <3 You're really brave for going through this right now. And I'm so proud of you for being here. <3 I'm sure that you're 4 year old is happy and proud of you too! :) I hope both of you have a wonderful lives. :D <3 *Hugs*

load more
User Profile: ExpertDaydreamer
ExpertDaydreamer January 9th, 2018

I actually really like acting. I have a lot of other commitments with school and sports, but otherwise, I would try out for every single school play.

1 reply
User Profile: RainyMemory97
RainyMemory97 January 12th, 2018

@ExpertDaydreamer Hi! :D That's really awesome that you are really passionate about acting! <3 I hope you get a chance to do that one day. :)

load more
User Profile: emtomins02
emtomins02 January 10th, 2018

I may act emotionless and numb for the people around me, but I

1 reply
User Profile: RainyMemory97
RainyMemory97 January 12th, 2018

@emtomins02 Hi! :) I'm sorry you feel that way. Expressing your emotions can be difficult for some people, but I'm glad you're here to talk about it. <3 I hope you have a wonderful day, and that all your wishes and dreams come true. :)

load more
User Profile: Polymorph
Polymorph January 12th, 2018

That I feel guilty, when I refer to what happened when I was 9 as rape. It wasn't okay, definitely not, but even though I was very afraid I wasn't threatened and didn't manage to say "No". So technically....

User Profile: Tori0707
Tori0707 January 13th, 2018

the first time i had sex was painful, and not enjoyable....im worried for the second time but i really wish i liked it

User Profile: GingerSunshyne
GingerSunshyne January 17th, 2018

That I was molested/sexually abused from 9-17 by my cousin, and my brothers' friends and my mom would act like she was a gyno and do "exams" on me.

User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 January 17th, 2018

The abuse (mental and physical) from my last ex.

I told my dad I had an abusive relationship but never the details..